Recap / Star Trek Deep Space Nine S 05 E 20 Ferengi Love Songs
When a depressed Quark decides to visit home, he discovers his mother is in love. In love with Grand Nagus Zek
- The Woman Behind The Man: With Zek going senile, it's Quark's mom who's been keeping the Ferengi economy from imploding. One day without her causes a drop of 199 points.
- Not So Above It All: After Ishka gives him his old Marauder Mo action figures from storage, Quark immediately begins playing with them like a little kid.
- Running Gag: People keep turning up in Quark's closet.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: Rom decided to forego, the ferengi contract of marriage due for his love for Leeta.
- The Starscream: Brunt is willing to send the Ferengi economy into free-fall so he can seize the position of Nagus.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: This happens when Dax and Chief comment that Rom is least like a ferengi they meet.