Here we have the most M rated game ever. And for certain sequences, it shows.
- The zombies. The freaking zombies. One: well, duh, they are putrified reanimated squirrel corpses. With the left eye hanging out the socket. For all of them. Two: while they're usually slow, they'll pick up the pace upon noticing you, either by being close enough or by missing a shot, which may sometimes not give you enough time to properly take aim before they come for your brains. Three: speaking of shooting, they only go if you
shoot them in the head split their heads open with your boomstick. Shooting anywhere else causes gradual dismembering, and you may blow a kinda head-sized hole through their torsos. And the bastards still keep huddling towards you. Add to that the setting they're placed on, and there you have it.
- The scene before you meet the Great Mighty Poo. You hear the dung beetle scream about a horrifying monster that ate his best friend, and then you throw screaming, pleading-for-their-lives pieces of corn into the poo. All while a booming voice screams at you.
- This beta version that someone found where the tediz actually experiment on a helpless squirrel. Go to the 1:00 section and you'll be wishing to unsee it.
- When you play the first time near the start of the level, then once you enter the graveyard, zombies begin rising from the ground in creepy moans with some having eyes coming out of their heads and their decaying parts of themselves.
- The creepy unsettling music that is heard in Batula's mansion once the zombies start to appear.
- Xenomorph, the large, black alien.
- As an acrophobic, Slam Dunk was probably the scariest level for me. I had to take a break 4 times to calm myself down when I realized it was going to be a long, long climb up to the top. I nearly had a panic attack when I reached the top and looked down and as I used the tail helicopter move to the center, let go and hit the context sensitive button halfway through the drop out of pure fear of what was going on. I STILL do this even I replay the level.