Crashing Through the Harem
For whatever reason, our young male protagonist is in the middle of a chase scene or bar brawl and crashes straight into a room full of beautiful young women. Depending on the setting, this could be an Arabian Nights-style harem, a bordello, or a girls' locker room, but it will be a private place containing several young women, usually in some state of undress. Expect there to be lots of silk curtains and maybe a bath or shower. They may act offended (going so far as to go after the young male protagonist for intruding or just scream at him and throw stuff) or they may giggle and even flirt with the hero...until their dour chaperone shoves him back into the fray. Sometimes, the young male protagonist may hide out in the harem, bordello, or girls' locker/shower room in order to escape whoever's chasing him, often dressed in drag, posing as a chaperone/eunuch/locker room guard, or disappearing into a locker, curtained-off room, or in a vent. May overlap with Distracted by the Sexy, Accidental Pervert or both. Can lead to a Crash-Into Hello. For when it's only one girl in a state of undress, see Naked First Impression. May also overlap with Naked People Are Funny.
- In a One Piece filler episode set in ancient Japan, Zoro (a wandering monk) at one point crashes into a room full of women. One of them kicks him out of there.
- The Boys: Wee Hughie and Vas "Love Sausage" are running after the mooks, a chase that leads them through a strip club. As Vas is in his spandex superhero outfit, he is stopped dead in his tracks. "Big titties are my kryptonite" indeed.
- In the first issue of the 1996 series of Teen Titans, Cody sneaks into the Cheyenne Mountain base on a dare. Spotted by guards, he runs away and ends up running into a women's locker room, which is full of young women in various states of undress. He stops and stares at them, assuming that he has run onto a holo-deck. One of the women then kicks him to the ground.
- Cattivik has this happen to him a couple of times, and both times gets savagely beaten for his trouble.
- In the graphic novel "Hooky," Spindrifter saves a falling Spider-Man by opening a portal beneath him that opens into one of these. As per his luck and overdeveloped sense of responsibility, he (reluctantly) extracts himself from the amorous women "before (he) really start to enjoy it."
- Aladdin: This happens to the title character while he's escaping the guards (after stealing a loaf of bread) and singing "One Jump Ahead".
- Dastan in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time during the fight scene after his father's funeral.
- In Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, the duo gets knocked through the wall of an Old West tavern... and into the back room, where the Soiled Doves are prancing around in their lingerie. Billy the Kid yanks them away while they're still enjoying the view.
- In Road to Morocco, Bob Hope and Bing Crosby try to hide from the evil Kasim by hiding in a harem. Unfortunately, they get found out.
- The Blues Brothers: The brothers sneak through the window of a ladies' room to get into the Palace Hotel Ballroom for their gig.
- Under The Rainbow (a film starring Chevy Chase and Carrie Fisher about the making of The Wizard of Oz): A Chase Scene goes through a women's dressing room, providing opportunity for some fanservice. One of the little people sticks around rather than continuing the chase.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail has two related examples.
- Sir Galahad fights his way through a forest in a storm until he finds Castle Anthrax, which has a Grail-shaped beacon overhead. He bangs on the door, and when it opens he falls inside. He meets several young women, one of whom tells him that the castle contains eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between 16 and 19½. As Sir Galahad escapes from two naughty female doctors, he enters a room filled with the aforementioned eight score young women. Eventually, he decides to stay when the other knights "rescue" him and get him to continue the Grail quest. He then proceeds to call them gay.
- In the animated film 1001 Arabian Nights, Mr. Magoo thinks he's walked into the Sultan's harem, but in reality he just spooked a couple of peacocks.
- This happens in The Scorpion King movie. Unlike other examples, the harem girls steal the protagonist's weapons while they're touching him up.
- In The Radioland Murders, Page boy Billy Bennett accidentally runs into the WBN women's dressing room, with lots of topless women. He is thrown out bodily.
- A subversion in Looney Tunes: Back in Action: after Yosemite Sam shoots Daffy with a cannon, Daffy is sent flying straight through the wall of a room where a group of showgirls are getting ready...and then straight through the opposite wall. It's then doubly subverted as he actually flies back through the hole in the wall to complement the dancers before flying back out again.
- The Enforcer. While chasing a criminal across half the city, Dirty Harry crashes through a skylight onto a bed where some people are filming an amateur porn movie.
- The finale of Ferris Bueller's Day Off features the title character leaping through several suburban backyards to beat someone else home; after dashing through a yard with two ladies sunbathing, he walks back and introduces himself.
- Nearly happens in The Living Daylights, but Bond stays on the rooftop. However, it being Tangier, the harem girls still get to ogle him from where they're sitting.
- In one of The Sweeney movies, the Flying Squad takes a shortcut through a room, interrupting a couple having sex there. When the man threatens to put in a complaint, John Thaw's character shuts him up by asking whether the girl he's with is of legal age.
- Commando. Matrix and Cooke are fighting in a hotel, at one point knocking down a connecting door and interrupting a naked teenage couple having sex in the next room.
- Lampshaded in The Professionals when a detective friend of Doyle times a narcotics bust at a strip club so he'll be in the dressing room when the girls come offstage.
- Lampshaded in Star Trek: Voyager in "The Adventures of Captain Proton", a Flash Gordon-expy holodeck program. While sneaking into the Supervillain Lair, it's part of the program that the players come across a harem of slave-girls and free them from the clutches of the Big Bad.
- Played straight and subverted a few times in the Gor novels. The harem girls are usually slaves, and although a master may be possessive of his possessions, it's generally acknowledged that any free man can use a female slave for his pleasure at any time her master isn't putting her to use (in either a sexual or non-sexual way).
- In Le Donjon de Naheulbeuk: L'Orbe de Xaraz, the protagonists crash through the brute-ball cheerleaders' changing room while trying to escape their pursuers.
- In The Bloody Road to Death by Sven Hassel, Porta and Tiny clamber through a window into a woman's changing room. They don't start screaming until catching a look at Tiny.
- In Tales of the Arabian Nights, a random bounce from the jet bumpers could send the ball through a small opening into the Harem; this scores a "Harem Sneak-In", complete with giggling women.
- Another World: One of the levels in the game is an alien harem.
- In God of War II, your escape from the Colossus of Rhodes's rampage takes you crashing through the ceiling of a bathhouse where two women wait in a state of undress. You can stop and have sex with them by hitting the action button!
- In Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire, the thief hero character infiltrates the villain's palace through his harem. This results in an amusing cutscene where the harem girls actively attempt to conceal and sneak the thief past the eunuch guards, using their own bodies to conceal him from view. Many of the girls are enamored by his exotic European features, and overtly flirt with him.
- Happens in the Bugs Bunny episode "A-Lad-In His Lamp".
Bugs: (Rushes into a room, screams are heard, he rushes out and closes the door) Err, um... a Hare-em, I think.Genie: (opens the door and looks in, to more screams) Oh that was a harem all right. I know a harem when I see one.
- The Beatles: In "The Word," the lads crash into a harem tent, courtesy of an out-of-control camel. They promptly get in huge trouble for looking at the girls' unveiled faces, and have to sing their way out, all the while flirting with the girls.
- Spoofed in Futurama. While Bender fights his good twin Flexo at a beauty pageant, the two of them crash through a wall into a dressing room full of contestants. A 10 foot Amazon picks both robots up, roars "WOMEN ONLY ROOM!" in a deep voice, and hurls them out of the room.
- For context, Bender (and presumably Flexo) weighs a minimum of 525 pounds, but he's stated as weighing as much as 2200 pounds. The Amazon lifts each of them, one-handed, and throws them.