open/close all folders
Mega Man X
- How the Completionist introduces the show to the masses
This show is a catalyst for me to review games from the classic era to the next and current generation of consoles, to even the old school arcade days of PC
and old school Atari
Gaming. I'm also going to be reviewing games that you guys, the fans suggest. Games that I haven't even played before and that's where the fun comes in because I get to hear your ideas and that kind of thing. And also because I'm an entertaining Whore. Whore.
The Secret of Mana
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
- Whenever Jirard says "Hawk" Greg makes a hawk noise. Since this joke was getting obnoxious to Jirard he supplemented the word with other types of birds.
- When Old Man Snitchez uses a glitch to get lots of hang time on a wall-ride he tells the audience a story about his younger years.
- You get to play as Shpidah-Mang.
Super Meat Boy
- The re-enactment of of Meat Boy and Bandage Girl's relationship. Bandage Girl is just so deadpan.
Meat Boy: Okay Bandage Girl, I'm coming to save you!
Bandage Girl: Come on over.
Meat Boy: Alright attempt number 1076.
Bandage Girl: Oh, watch out for those blades.
- After completing Super Meat Boy Jirard "dies" (He just passed out) Greg mourns him for five seconds before taking over the show.
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
- What Jirard thought "rolling around at the speed of sound" meant Heroin
- It then cuts to him taking Heroin and saying that he doesn't have a problem.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time
- Inception music plays while Michaelangelo gets hit by planks in the face
- His Completion Bonus? He can't beat the game
- During his final summary Jirard cuts in and give the game a rating of "Beard it"
- The music that plays during the segment? Jirard singing an a capella version of his favorite song from Donkey Kong Country 2. Very. Very. Badly.
Mega Man Legends
- When it looks like the video will be another Mediocre-ist review Jirard talks over the intro and switches back to the main theme.
Super Mario RPG
Defend it! - Duke Nukem Forever
Star Fox 64
- Their Overhype over the game's rumble pack.
- Greg isn't even using one and he's still excited
The Laser Clown Trailer
Girl Investigator: Everywhere this Clown goes, people die. The one thing they have in common is that they're internet trolls. But why?
Sonic Adventure: Director's Cut
- Hey Sega, if I wanted to buy Sega Bass Fishing, I'd buy Sega Bass Fishing!
- Jirard's insistence that Big the Cat does not exist. Coupled with Greg's shouts of "BIG... THE CAHT!"
- The intro with Peanut Butter Gamer showing up.
How do did you get to my house from Texas?! PBG:
I DON'T KNOW!!! Greg:
Well, maybe we should ask Jon. (Camera pans over to JonTron laying on a bed)
Do you know how PBG got here? Jon:
Get the f*** out my house. Greg:
But this is Jirard's house. Jon: (Turning in the bed)
- Made even funner when the censor is the word bears.
- "King Boo King of the Boos"
Mega Man X 4
Greg tries to reassue Jirard that he doesn't have to do the game four times while Jirard is rambling incoherently. Eventually he just blurts out...
Jirard: AHM THE COMPORTIONIST, TELLING YOU TO EAT HEALTHY. GREG, PLAY YOUR VIDEO GAMES.
Defend it!- Resident Evil 5
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
- Jirard completing the one mission that had a less than point one thousand percent chance of success.
Metal Gear Solid
- Jirard trying to hide from Greg.
Super Mario 3 D World
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Crash Bandicoot 3
- "WHO'S NED?" (Referring to Dr. Neo Cortex's constant name mispronunciation in the CB 2 video.