Heartwarming: The Completionist
- Dodger's appearance on the show in Episode 52 was made of this. Not only was she one of the main reasons for Jirard starting the show (him talking about this prompts an adorable hug by the way), the game they chose was Aladdin, a game which Dodger fondly remembers playing with her brother as a kid, and starring one of Jirard's favourite Disney heroes.
- In their New Super Mario Bros. U review, Jirard and Greg absolute love for the baby yoshi they see in level one is undoubtedly one of the most heartwarming things in the show.
- Not only that but they use their HyperAwareness let's them see that the baby is singing throughout the level.
- Recently, Jirard has introduced a new segment to the show involving childhood memories of gaming, and why they hold such a special place in our hearts. The first episode? How his dad promising to buy him a huge Ninja Turtle doll and the Turtles In Time game brought a 4 years old Jirard out of a goddamn coma.
- The Donkey Kong Country 2 episode of Why We Love Gaming. Something of an Origins Episode, explaining why Jirard says "YES!" at the start of every video, and how he grew up gaming with his mother, whom the video is a very fitting tribute to.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.