- The episode "The Laughing Bat" where the Joker decides to become Batman. Just the general description is hilarious and watching as the Joker acts like Batman for the entire episode just puts a smile on your face.
Batman: (laughs) If it isn't... Dumb, and Dumber. (laughs even harder)
Penguin: ...Okay, now you two are starting to creep me out!
- They then proceed to fight Penguin and each other at the same time. After taking care of Penguin, Joker beats Batman while telling a joke and takes the Joker venom. He realizes it's empty, and watches with an Oh Crap! look on his face while Batman makes an antidote. Batman, now completely serious, kicks the Joker into a pole while delivering the crowning line of the episode.
Batman: Stop me if you've heard this one before, Joker. A man walked into a bar and said...OW.
- "There was a slight misprint on your invitations, sir. You are apparently hosting 'a farty'" (Alfred's completely deadpan delivery is what makes it so damn funny).
- Batman has summoned his Batbot mech suit to take on a Venom-enhanced Joker. He's knocked out before he can get inside, so Batgirl does it instead. Batman awakes a few minutes later to see the battle, and says "She didn't." in a hilarious tone of chagrin and disbelief.
- Later in the same episode, a Mini-Mecha walking around like it's drunk.
- Penguin is afraid of the mysterious Rumor that's been kidnapping all the supervillains in Gotham, so he's decided to turn himself over to Batman. So desperate is he to get caught that he resorts to the most cliched villain dialogue in the book.
What I want is to turn myself in! Come on, chop chop! Let's go, pat me down! (Silence
. Batman and Robin look at each other.) Have to catch me in the act, is that it? Okay, look! (Takes a painting off the wall) I'm stealing! (Batman, Robin, and Catwoman blankly stare at each other) What? Not enough? (Halfheartedly wields his umbrella) Then you should know that soon all of Gotham will suffer some cruel, ironic, bird-related fate at the hands of El Penguino! (Catwoman rubs her temple and shakes her head) What's a felon gotta pull to get arrested around here?
Robin: Uh, you're embarrassing yourself.
- Later on in that episode, after Rumor has captured the entire Rogue's Gallery with the intent of finishing them all off, Hugo Strange decides to ask him what is his motivation for all of this is. We then get this exchange:
Rumor: "Why"? I'll tell you why. (removes his mask) I'm the bodyguard of Paul Karon. A great man. A man you, Joker, maimed.
(points to himself and smiles
) Should've known
this was Joker's
Penguin: Just had to make the nut-ball angry!
- A lot of Robin and Batgirl moments turn into this. For example, when they're bored on stakeout duty:
Batgirl: ...Eaten by a crow.
Robin: I think he fell on a spoon.
(Viewpoint switches. They're staring at a wanted poster of a man with an eyepatch)
Batgirl: Nah, I bet he's not even missing an eye. He just thinks eyepatches are cool.
- And then they debate over scones while Alfred tinkers in the background.
Robin: Anyone we know could be a robot!
Batgirl: Oh, it wouldn't fool us if we knew the person. ...Would it?
Robin: Maybe not. They'd probably be a little robot-y... detached... unemotional... mechanical...
(Both of them turn to look at Alfred)
Batgirl: ...Kick his head off.
Robin: You kick his head off.
Alfred: Attempt to do any such thing, and I assure you, there will be no hot buttered raisin scones for either of you for a year.
Robin: ...Only Alfred sounds that much like Alfred.
- Robin's fighting an evil duplicate, who's copying everything he's saying:
Robin: I like to smell my feet.
Duplicate: You like to smell your feet?
Robin: Walked right into that one.
- When Green Arrow meets Alfred in the Batcave:
Green Arrow: Haven't I seen you before?
Alfred: Perhaps at the Renaissance Fair?
- In the episode featuring Harley Quinn's Start of Darkness:
: You've got moxie! *ominous organ music with a Beat
* I feed moxie to the hyenas.
*Joker whistles as a pair of vicious, snarling hyenas leap out and prepare to maul Harleen*
*Harleen steps back a bit in fear, then frowns...and then...*
*The two hyenas do just that*
Joker: ...You're good.
Harley: But what if...
- In "Cash For Toys", Cash is sleepily walking through the house in the middle of the night when Alfred takes the elevator up from the Batcave and gets caught.
Cash (stares sleepily): Sorry. (Stumbles on)
- The Penguin with Green Lantern's power ring. Enough said.
- From that same episode, this exchange between Bruce and Dick while they're at a charity event, and the latter of the two is bored out of his mind:
Bruce: Having fun?
- "A Fistful of Felt" has quite a few, such as Scarface's thug Rhino having to disguise himself as a goofy-looking smiling flower and Scarface (disguised as Mr. Snoots, a replacement puppet that was given to the Ventriloquist) threatening to destroy a kid because he asked him for a hug.
- Scarface and Mr. Snoots fighting. Enough said.
- This exchange in "The Apprentice":
Batgirl: Let the kid go, Joker.
Joker: I'm TRYING to!
- Batman punches an old lady florist. Actually, it's one of Poison Ivy's Plant Person guards defending the warehouse. Batgirl wonders if Batman knew who she was before attacking.
- From "The Metalface of Comedy":
Joker: Medical report! STAT!
Doctor: Y-you had a... b-bad accident. Y-you're a very sick man.
(gasps, pulls out his eyeballs, and holds them out right in Joker's face
) Am I really that ruggedly handsome? Peekaboo! (laughs as he puts his eyes back into their sockets
- Marty's nervous smirk when Robin finds out that he is Captain Slash.
- A minor one in "Thunder", when Batgirl starts pulling plugs to stop Maxie Zeus's Wave Motion Gun. At first it looks like the third wire shut it down... then it turns out she only disabled the computerized countdown voice. The weapon itself was still charging.
- The "unmasking" scene from "Team Penguin".
Batgirl: (after arriving in the Batcave for the first time)
A cave? Really milking this whole "Creature of the Night" theme, huh? Batman: (removes his cowl) Batgirl:
Bruce Wayne...? Knew it! (turns to Robin)
And that makes you
Dick Grayson! Robin: (has a brief Oh Crap! moment before slouching in defeat and removing his mask)
are? Batgirl: (smirks)
Sorry. As a not-quite-official freelancer, I have to go the extra mile to protect my privacy. Batman:
She's Barbara Gordon. Batgirl: (has an Oh Crap! look on her face) Robin: Gordon
? As in the Commish's kid?! Batgirl: (removes her cowl and shoots an annoyed glare in Batman's direction)