- Misery trying to cheer Scaredy Bat up with a very loud "Hello".
- Misery's "singing".
- Misery talking about her aunt's Ouija board.
- Misery's afro.
"So that conditioner you gave me to straighten my hair didn't work. Although... I do feel like getting my groove on. Whatever that is."
- She can't count sheep. Why?
I can't sleep for fear more sheep will be harmed.
- "Family visits are always fun. Family visits are always fun."
- When the alarm blows and sets off the sprinklers while Misery is playing with a toy train.
Ruby: Misery, it's raining on your parade.Misery: At least it's not acid rain.
Ruby: You don't mind if we turn off the alarm, do you?Misery: No, although I do find it comforting.
- Misery with her shadow puppets in the segment "The Magnificent Queen Misery"
Frank and Len
- Virtually anything Len says.
- Surfing out to Misery on their guitar.
Frank: Unbelievable, on the seventh anniversary of the day Misery was rescued from an ice floe, she's stuck on an ice floe.Len: I believe that is what's called "Onomatopoeia".Frank: No Len, it's not. It's irony.Len: Well, that sure would be easier to spell.
- Skull Boy's cartoon.
- Malady talking about her arm injury.
- Doom Kitty blowing on a party horn, only for it to make a meowing sound.
- Scaredy Bat's Deconstruction of the Tooth Fairy, and the general response of his friends.
Scaredy: (clears throat) Um, a strange winged creature sneaks into one's room under the cover of darkness to steal one's teeth...[Beat]Scaredy: AND EVERYONE IS OKAY WITH THIS?!?!Iris: Yup.Misery: Sure.Boo Boo: Good with me.