Funny: Ruby Gloom
- Misery trying to cheer Scaredy Bat up with a very loud "Hello".
- Misery's "singing".
- Misery talking about her aunt's Ouija board.
- Misery's afro.
"So that conditioner you gave me to straighten my hair didn't work. Although... I do feel like getting my groove on. Whatever that is."
- She can't count sheep. Why?
I can't sleep for fear more sheep will be harmed.
- "Family visits are always fun. Family visits are always fun."
- When the alarm blows and sets off the sprinklers while Misery is playing with a toy train.
Ruby: Misery, it's raining on your parade.Misery: At least its not acid rain.
Ruby: You don't mind if we turn off the alarm, do you?Misery: No, although I do find it comforting.
Frank and Len
- Virtually anything Len says.
- Surfing out to Misery on their guitar.
Frank: Unbelievable, on the seventh anniversary of the day Misery was rescued from an ice floe, she's stuck on an ice floe.Len: I believe that is what's called "Onomatopoeia".Frank: No Len, it's not. It's irony.Len: Well, that sure would be easier to spell.