Funny / Fantastic Mr. Fox
- The "Don't you cuss with me" scene with Mr. Fox and Badger snarling at each other!
- Any and every time Kylie does the eye thing!
- Mr. Fox does it after dealing with Spitz.
Bean: That's just weak songwriting. You wrote a bad song, Petey!
- Even funnier when you remember that Petey is voiced by Jarvis Cocker.
- "Petey, bring us a ladder please."
- Apple juice... Apple juice flood...
- Mr. Fox eating his French toast.
- The scene where Mr. Fox and Kylie drive the tiny motorcycle and sidecar from behind the regular-sized motorcycle.
- Mrs. Fox has some pretty good ones. Most notably:
"If what I think is happening
it better not be."
Ash: I'm sick.
Mrs. Fox: You're not sick.
Ash: I have a temperature.
Mrs. Fox: You don't have a temperature.
Ash: I don't want to go.
Mrs. Fox: Hurry up, you're going to be late.
Ash: *growls but complies*
Mr. Fox: I love the way you handled that.
- The delivery of "What the cuss? Where'd this giant fence come from, we had a master plan!"
- "Why is he wearing that bandit hat?" "His ears were cold."
- "Why did they write this in letter cut-out of old magazines?"
- "I don't know, but you did do the same thing."
- The part where Rat is killed, and his eyes are X'd out, like in 2D-animated cartoons/anime how KO'd or dead characters have X'd out eyes.
- When Bean finds out that he's been outsmarted by Mr. Fox, he's... he's not too happy.
- "He went bananas." "He did".
- The entire conversation about Mrs. Fox's...colorful past:
Kylie: Is that true?
: Of course not. She lived
, we all did, it was a different time. Let's not form a Double Standard
though, she marched against those-
Kylie: The town tart?
Mr. Fox: Shut up.
- Badger losing his temper with Mr. Fox:
Badger: Those farmers aren't going to stop until they have you and your entire family dead and nailed to a stick upside-down with your eyes gouged out.
Mr. Fox: This is getting a little bit too personal.
- "I don't even want to talk about it."
- This exchange:
Mr. Fox: Kylie, hand me your credit card. (Kylie does so) See, this is what I was talking about with the availability thing-A TITANIUM CARD?! How the cuss are you qualified for this?
Kylie: I pay my bills on time. I've always had good credit.
- Pretty much the entire scene with the moving squirrels.