Funny: Fantastic Mr. Fox
- The "Don't you cuss with me" scene with Mr. Fox and Badger snarling at each other!
- Any and every time Kylie does the eye thing!
Bean: That's just weak songwriting. You wrote a bad song, Petey!
- Even funnier when you remember that Petey is voiced by Jarvis Cocker.
- "Petey, bring us a ladder please."
- Apple juice... Apple juice flood...
- Mr. Fox eating his pancakes.
- The scene where Mr. Fox and Kylie drive the tiny motorcycle and sidecar from behind the regular-sized motorcycle.
- Mrs. Fox has some pretty good ones. Most notably:
"If what I think is happening
it better not be."
- It really does need three full lines to get the whole effect.
- Mrs. Fox: I'm going to lose my temper now.Mr. Fox: ... When?Mrs. Fox: Right now.Mr. Fox: Well when- *slap*
- Ash: I'm sick.Mrs. Fox: You're not sick.Ash: I have a temperature.Mrs. Fox: You don't have a temperature.Ash: I don't want to go.Mrs. Fox: Hurry up, you're going to be late.Ash: *growls but complies*Mr. Fox: I love the way you handled that.
- I just love the delivery of "What the cuss? Where'd this giant fence come from, we had a master plan!"
- "Why is he wearing that bandit hat?" "His ears were cold."
- "Why did they write this in letter cut-out of old magazines?"
- "I don't know, but you did do the same thing."
- The part where Rat is killed, and his eyes are X'd out, like in 2D-animated cartoons/anime how KO'd or dead characters have X'd out eyes.
- When Bean finds out that he's been outsmarted by Mr. Fox, he's... he's not too happy.