Characters: Fantastic Mr. Fox
Voiced by: George Clooney
Voiced by: Meryl Streep
Voiced by: Jason Schwartzman
Voiced by: Eric Anderson
Kylie Sven Opossum
Voiced by: Wally Wolodarsky
Voiced by: Billy Murray
Mr. Fox's lawyer.
Voiced by: Willem Dafoe
Hired by Bean as his Secret Cider Cellar security guard
Voiced by: Wes Anderson
Voiced by: Owen Wilson
Voiced by: Jeremy Dawson
Voiced by: Mario Batali
Boggis, Bunce, and Beans
Bogis Voiced by: Robin Hurlston
Bunce Voiced by: Hugo Guinness
Beans Voiced by: Michael Gambon
- Berserk Button: Bean does not like the idea of giving up against a fox.
- Big Bad
- Big Eater: Boggis eats 12 chickens a day.
- Big, Thin, Short Trio: Boggis, Bunce and Bean (One fat, one short, one lean).
- Fat Bastard: Boggis.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Bean.
- Lean and Mean: Bean.
- The Napoleon: Bunce.
- The Stoic: Boggis and Bunce, especially Bunce, whose sour expression never changes once.
- Terrible Trio: They are played like, with Bean being the Big Bad, and Boggis and Bunce his sidekicks.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Boggis - chicken; Bunce - homemade doughnuts with smashed up goose livers injected into them; Bean - strong alcoholic apple cider.
- Uncleanliness Is Next to Ungodliness: According to the narration, Bean never bathes ("he never even washed"), and he's hard of hearing because his ears are clogged with residue. (The other two are probably unhygienic too; Mr. Fox says in an early chapter that he can smell them so easily because they stunk.)
- Villainous Glutton: All three farmers, but especially Boggis, who eats three chickens for every square meal of the day (plus dessert).