Kylie Sven Opossum
Mr. Fox's lawyer.
Hired by Bean as his Secret Cider Cellar security guard
Boggis, Bunce, and Bean
- Berserk Button: Bean does not like the idea of giving up against a fox.
- Big Eater: Boggis eats 12 chickens a day.
- Big Bad Triumvirate
- Big, Thin, Short Trio: Boggis, Bunce and Bean (One fat, one short, one lean).
- Fat Bastard: Boggis.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Bean.
- Lean and Mean: Bean.
- The Napoleon: Bunce.
- The Pig Pen: Not played for laughs. According to the narration, Bean never bathes ("he never even washed"), and he's hard of hearing because his ears are clogged with residue. (The other two are probably unhygienic too; Mr. Fox says in an early chapter that he can smell them so easily because they stunk.)
- The Stoic: Boggis and Bunce, especially Bunce, whose sour expression never changes once.
- Trademark Favourite Food: Boggis - chicken; Bunce - homemade doughnuts with smashed up goose livers injected into them; Bean - strong alcoholic apple cider.
- Villainous Glutton: All three farmers, but especially Boggis, who eats three chickens for every square meal of the day (plus dessert).