- The silly-looking face Lucifer makes when Lady Tremaine calls Cinderella into her room.
- He makes another great one when looking for the mice under the teacups. Right after lifting the correct one, putting it back down, and then realizing what he just did, Lucifer does an excellent Wild Take.
- The other face he made when one of the stepsisters scream.
- Gus mocking Lucifer's big, waddling butt.
- You should see the look on his face when he thinks he finally nabbed Gus, only for the Fairy Godmother to transform Gus into a horse. As Lucifer looks inside to find his capturing apparatus empty and then at the horse before him, Gus whinnies and scares his pants off. Cue Lucifer scampering away while doing the best Oh, Crap a cat can manage.
- Every scene with the king. Especially the bouncing on the bed.
What title would you like? Duke:
Sir, she got away. King:
"Sir she got away"? Hmm. A peculiar title, but if that's what you... (face turns red) she WHAT??
- Also, any scene with the Grand Duke.
Grand Duke: (talking to an empty chair) Your Majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush. I regret to inform you, Sire, that the young lady has disappeared, leaving behind only this glass slipper. Yes. I'll do it.(pauses, then hears the King snoring) No. I... just... can't...
- Lucifer covering his ears and leaving because the stepsisters "music lesson" is that bad.
- "Sing, sweet, Nightingale...Aaaaahaaaaahaaaa...." Anastasia's finger gets stuck in the flute, and she tries to pull it out...repeatedly hitting Drizella with the flute, causing her to go "Hiii-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi!"
- This conversation really does it best:
Tremaine: Every eligible maiden is to attend!
Drizella: Why that's us!
Anastasia: And I'm so eligible.
Cinderella: That means I can go too!
Drizella: Her, dancing with the prince?!
Anastasia: (sarcastically imitating Cinderella) I'd be honored your highness, would you mind holding my broom?
- Drizella telling Cinderella to get up.
Drizella: Wake up, stupid!
- Prince Charming trying to tell Cinderella that he's the prince as she runs away.
- The two mice trying to steal the key. Jaq was inside Lady Tremaine's pocket when she briefly considers letting Cinderella go, but decides against it and drops the key back down, and she pats it, hitting Jaq's head. Then Gus was hiding in a tea cup. Lady Tremaine asked if the Duke wanted some tea, a drop of it nearly touched Gus's stomach when the Duke says "no thanks".
- "Happy Birthday!"
- The entire scene of the stepsisters trying on the glass slipper. Anastasia slams the poor footman's head into the piano, and Drizella contorts her foot so much to make it fit that the slipper flies off and nearly breaks.
- As Cinderella and Prince Charming run towards their carriage after their wedding, Cinderella's shoe falls off again. The king helps her put it back on.
- During the music lesson.
: Girls. Girls. Above all, self-control. (Cinderella knocks on the door. Lady Tremaine slams angrily on piano keys
- The Grand Duke is lampshading the absurdity of Love at First Sight, because he is engaging in Cartoon Physics while doing so by using his monocle as a yo-yo. It's kind of a subtle Hypocritical Humor.
- The entire scene and dialogue with the king trying to kill the grand duke.
- Cinderella's sweetness and tolerance towards her step-family is rather quite remarkable throughout the film. But Cinderella gets a hilarious Deadpan Snarker moment when, summons from the King in hand, she says to the mice that this clearly warrants breaking the rules and interrupting the "music lesson". She puts that phrase in audible air quotes if ever there were any.
- When the stepmother is giving Cinderella orders, Lucifer lies beside her and smugly looks on, until...
Lady Tremaine: Oh and one more thing...see that Lucifer gets his bath. (Lucifer's eyes pop open in shock)
- When you think about it, Lady Tremaine's ambitions were to be mother-in-law to a prince.