Funny: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
- Seeing MacBadger faint when he hears that Toad traded Toad Hall for the motor car and again at the end when he sees Toad in his new aeroplane.
- Cyril Proudbottom's epic slam against the crown prosecutor, when asked how Toad got the motorcar:
Cyril: The only way a gentleman gets anything: the honest way.Prosecutor: And WHAT IS the honest way?Cyril: HAHA! I THOUGHT you wouldn't know that one, guv'na!
- Toad, when he first gets Motor Mania. I dare you not to laugh.
- "This gem:"
Toad: Afraid of the police? I? Toad? Afraid of the police? (laughs until a loud knock comes from the door)
MacBadger: Open up! Open up I said!
Toad: (horrorstruck) THE POLICE!
- As Mr. Winky testifies, Toad is so sure he will be exonerated that he is walking toward the exit. Then Winky says that Toad was trying to sell him the stolen car and the courtroom doors slam shut right in Toad's face.
- Ichabod's various stunts during the chase scene of Sleepy Hollow.
- Tilda's enthusiasm over getting to dance with Brom.
- After a horseshoe hits Brom Bones' head, he sees two Ichabods skipping along with each other. One even helps the other up the fence.