The Adventures of Mr. Toad:
- Fridge Logic: It wasn't necessary to get the deed. The very presence of the Weasels in Toad Hall confirms the Defense's story.
- Fridge Brilliance: The reason Toad is only FRAMED for theft is because in the 40's, there was a very strict rule that in any movie, the audience should not feel ANY sympathy for the criminal, so having him actually steal the motorcar wouldn't make him very sympathetic.
The Story of Ichabod Crane:
- Fridge Logic: Crane briefly looks down the collar of the Headless Horseman, and shivers as it laughs up at him. What did he see, and what produced the laugh?
- The fact that you don't know how it's produced makes the laugh even more terrifying.
- If the Horseman really is a ghost, its unlikely he needs the correct parts to produce a laugh. More likely however, what Ichabod saw was the top part of Brom Bones scalp, which in the dark and in Ichabods panicked state, probably looked either like pitch darkness or a severed head kept inside the Horsemans coat.