The Adventures of Mr. Toad:
- Fridge Logic: It wasn't necessary to get the deed. The very presence of the Weasels in Toad Hall confirms the Defense's story.
- Fridge Brilliance:
- The reason Toad is only FRAMED for theft is because in the 40's, there was a very strict rule that in any movie, the audience should not feel ANY sympathy for the criminal, so having him actually steal the motorcar wouldn't make him very sympathetic.
- The prosecutor repeatedly cutting off Mcbadger before he can finish his sentences is actually a rather brilliant Stealth Pun; he's BADGERING the witness!
The Story of Ichabod Crane:
- Fridge Logic: Crane briefly looks down the collar of the Headless Horseman, and shivers as it laughs up at him. What did he see, and what produced the laugh?
- The fact that you don't know how it's produced makes the laugh even more terrifying.
- If the Horseman really is a ghost, its unlikely he needs the correct parts to produce a laugh. More likely however, what Ichabod saw was the top part of Brom Bones scalp, which in the dark and in Ichabods panicked state, probably looked either like pitch darkness or a severed head kept inside the Horsemans coat.