Tear Jerker: Cinderella
- The main title theme.
- "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" becomes incredibly sad when you realize that dreams are the only way for Cinderella to escape her life. She had no one to turn to and no way to get help, but still kept dreaming.
- Just before her stepsisters tear her dress apart, Cinderella asks if they like it and if they think it will do at the ball. Part of her wanted their approval in spite of all they'd done to her.
- The actual scene where Anastasia and Drizella destroy Cinderella's dress. Just seeing her run out to the garden in tears, abandoning all her dreams...
- Made worse after taking into account that the dress originally belonged to Cinderella's Missing Mom, which means the stepsisters destroyed one of the only things Cinderella had left to remember her by. One of the deleted songs claims that she got married in that dress.
- Up until then, Cinderella had faced all of her stepfamily's crap with a smile on her face and trying to be brave. The moment when she not only stops smiling but cries... ouch.
- Lady Tremaine breaking the glass slipper. There was nothing to be gained by it. Her daughters were already out of the running. She did it purely for spite.