- Two Words: Victory Sex
- Naomi Misora throwing Matsuda out the window. Also a Moment Of Awesome.
- L as pedobear.
- "My name is Hikaru Imagay! My name is a play on my sexuality!"
- "The Beyond Birthday case made so much more sense now, BB wasn't a megalomaniac he was L's spurned and neglected lover. Clearly the jam was just the aftershock of being forced into sex with someone that looked vaguely like a crack head. And she had prevented him from burning himself alive, if she had to have sex with L she might have tried to burn herself alive too. Naomi noted to herself that perhaps it was a good time to go to L.A.'s prison and apologize to that poor madman."
- When Naomi Misora started wearing Gothic Lolita to try and recapture Light's attention and Light's horrified reaction.
- Light's epic "Reason You Suck" Speech directed at Raye Penber:
- While Light is killing criminals:
Naomi: What are you working on anyway? We both know you're Kira.
Light: I'm not working on anything.
Naomi: Then why the laptop?
Naomi: Wow that is the most boring pornography I have ever seen. This is porn for you?
- Naomi referring to Ryuk as "Light's clown."
- Naomi's reaction when Near announces his presence in the story.
- Four-year old Duck explains the economic collapse and how to subsequentally Take Over the World with a game of Monopoly.
- Naomi imposes babysitting duties on Light Yagami and then leaves before he can say no.
Duck: You can't leave Kira in charge! That's child endangerment!
- When Matsuda discusses the plot of an upcoming episode of his Soap Opera which is based very loosely on the lives of the Kira Taskforce...
Matsuda: Well, Inamo it turns out had an affair with Y's evil twin A and that A is now back in town but Y doesn't want Hikaru to know because he's afraid that A will seduce Y because they're identical and it's really hard to tell them apart.
Light: And let me guess Hikaru is going to sleep with both of them because he's not only gay but he's also a whore.
Matsuda: Um, well, I don't know if I'd use that term but what if he really can't tell the difference and then… Wow Light, you have really good ideas! You should help me write sometime!
Light: You know, this is excellent proof that I'm not Kira. Ryuzaki may be miserable and death-seeking but if I had been Kira then surely Matsuda would be dead by now.
- And Later from that same conversation:
- Naomi curbstomping Mello. Again, and again, and again.
- When poor Takada tries to interview Matsuda, Sayu, Naomi, Light, and Duck:
- Light tells L and Naomi that he got a message from Kira informing him that Kira has "misplaced" his notebook:
L: Light-kun, it's already obvious that you're Kira.
Light: No, I'm not Kira... And you look like a meth addict so no one will ever believe you.
Naomi: Are you saying that we lost the notebook and that no one noticed? How could you lose something like that? That's like Roosevelt losing the atom bomb, woops it got stolen, guess we'll have to write that one off.
- When Light calls a meeting with L and Naomi to strategize about Kira's missing notebook.
L: If you're finally going to admit that you're Kira I'll have you know that so far your various futures entail your being my sex slave, the government's sex slave, or locked up in some mental institution. Of the three I prefer your being my sex slave but the decision is yours. Or Naomi-chan could shoot you behind the chemical shed, if that's preferable.
- and the Call Back later in the conversation:
L: So really the only options that we have left after we prove that Light is Kira are for him to be my personal sex slave or to be shot behind the chemical shed. Prove to ourselves at least, I don't think we'll ever convince Soichiro or Matsuda even with the thirteen day rule. So Light since this is your immediate future which would you prefer, death or sex slave?
- When L, Light, and Naomi come to the conclusion that they need to test the notebook on a drug dealer:
L: Yes, today I will be ordering quite a lot of crystal meth.
Takeshi: Are you a cop?
Naomi: Ryuzaki, Takeshi is a heroin dealer. He doesn't sell meth.
L: No I'm not a cop, but he is. *points to Light*
Takeshi: I thought you were trying to rape him.
Naomi: He is.
L: What gave you that idea?
Takeshi: He always enters and leaves exhausted at late hours looking like he's been drugged.
L: Yes, well, that's irrelevant I just want drugs.
Light: I know he does, thank you for the advice.
- When Duck compares the notebook with nuclear material: "Anything that can replicate a part itself infinitely and almost instantaneously has got to be very, very dangerous. Just so you know, it's a wonder he doesn't have cancer."
- Naomi relates how it SUCKS being stuck between L and Kira's warring egos:
Naomi: You do realize that if L or Kira were to find out they would kill you... If Light finds out he'll probably kill you. However he might keep you around as a pawn and use you to reach his ultimate goal of creating a cult civilization in which he's god. That means that if you don't find yourself drowning in a swimming pool you'll find yourself brainwashed and tortured and then thinking nothing at all... If L finds you that's a whole different story. L won't kill you but he will tie you to a chair and leave you there to rot for fifty days and then pretend to execute you only to leave you alive so that the government can perform nasty experiments on you. He probably won't give you a trial but instead will leave you in a mental institution or have you killed off by thugs. Then he'll steal your name and use it as yet another detective name and that will be the end of that.
- Duck shares with his mother the following observation about Mello:
Duck: Look, mommy, his pants are tighter than yours!
- Duck renaming Wammy's House as "Wammy's Dog Fighting Arena for Boys."
Ryuk: Yeah, Light's great.
Naomi: I thought you said Light was a bastard.
Ryuk: He's my bastard.
Naomi stopped walking for a moment to contemplate the horrifying idea that she had misjudged Light's relationship to his clown god and was in fact the shinigami's bitch. Somehow that idea seemed more horrifying than the prospect that Light was probably painting an upside down star on her wall in red paint. She decided not to comment.
- Naomi's reaction when Duck tells her he was really wishing Ryuk was his father.
- After learning that Light is his father Duck decides he likes Naomi's paranoid conjecture that he's the Anti Christ spawn of the murder notebook:
Duck: This is wonderful, now I can even start my own religion claiming to be an avatar of Kira's own god, and I'll be legitimate.
Naomi: No starting religions! That is a terrible idea!
- Light is in despair:
Light: Naomi, don't interrupt.
- Family time at Naomi's house:
Naomi: I'm leaving, I'll be back later. Take care of yourselves and try not to destroy any furniture in your petty battles for world domination.
Light: My goal is not world domination.
Naomi: Light, you said you'd be god of the new world. What do you call that?
Light: A new era of enlightenment.
Duck: To save face and not sound like a jackass I'll be frank, my goal is world domination.
Naomi: Whatever. Try not to get any blood on the carpet.