Fridge: Sonic For Hire
Unmarked spoilers ahead.
- Why did Sonic want Tails to get top billing in "Two Bad Characters", despite the humiliation that Sonic got? Because if Tails is "Player 1", then that means that Tails can die.
- Also, he went back to "Player 2" in Season 5 (Peppy wanted Sonic to be the temporary leader of the Starfox crew). When Tails was attacked by a Facehugger, a Chestburster pops out of him. The Chestburster doesn't kill him though because Tails regained that immortality in "Starfox".
- Another interesting one is that in "Crash Bandicoot", Sonic changed "Crash Bandicoot Pong" to "Sonic and Pong" (Which looked messed up). The paddles there looked like chili dogs. Guess what Sonic's favorite food was in the Sonic cartoons?
- Why did Earthworm Jim want to have sex with his time clone in "Reset"? Maybe because Sonic suggested it to him in his debut episode. "Go have sex with yourself Jamie Lee Curtis!"
- Also, a reason they made worm-lings is because worms are unisex as well.
- Think about it, Sonic is broke and is doing various jobs just to get by while Mario is a successful mob boss. It mirrors real life, Sonic does many jobs just for scratch (Sega going third party), Mario is successful and practically owns everything (Nintendo's on going success), then once Sonic works for Mario, he gains more success (A lot of Nintendo exclusive Sonic games are said to be some of the best).
- Why was Sonic the one against Eggman's "pixel shit" idea in Season 7 the most? Well he had to clean Eggman's disgusting plumbing system back in Season 1.
- Why was Eggman's dick huge in "Rocket Knight Adventures" and tiny enough to be confused for a light switch in "Elevator Action"? Remember when Eggman had his Giant Pixel Dick in "Rebuild"? Well when it got destroyed, Eggman had to deal with a small dick.
- In "Casino Zone (Part 3)", Kirby says that "he got gonnohrea for nothing" (After swallowing Princess Potato). It seems funny at first, but just imagine Mario (Who might have also fucked Peach) and Kirby. If Kirby got into his "penis shape" by sucking someone, that just makes things worse.
- In the show, Eggman seems clean, but just imagine Eggman running around in underwear in real life. He even wears them in water and hot tubs. And he's talked about dirtying them before. Ughh it's pretty horrifying if you think about it too much.
- What would've happened a character other than the incompetent Eggman got attacked by the Zerg?
- In "Reset", where Sonic kills his time clone self, we don't see which Sonic is the one that killed the other Sonic ... all we see is a Sonic strangling his time clone saying "Kill what now?"
- Also, Earthworm Jim's clone that the real Earthworm Jim had sex with. We saw that their running poses were different, and when everyone was running, the Earthworm Jim that was running was using the clone's pose. Maybe an animation part to make it look like he's panicking, but in a different view ...
- Season 7 Earthworm Jim runs exactly like that too ...
- The last episode. Sonic gains godly powers. So, that's interesting. But, remember what he says when he gets them? I. Am. God. Yeah, Sonic being such an asshole and crossing into reality comes across in a different light now.
- Continuity aside, why didn't Sonic stay when he found his "happiness" in Scribblenauts?