Trivia: Sonic For Hire
- Blooper: At the end of almost every episode, there's a few lines where the voice actors muttered or stuttered and laughed at afterwards.
- Defictionalization: According to Word of God, the programmer was planning on making a "Super Italian Laborer Town" if they were good at programming.
- I Knew It: Some people predicted that Princess Potato's appearance as president in Season 6 via time traveling would also mean that Mario would be back for revenge.
- Hey, It's That Sound!
- Hey, It's That Voice!: The voice cast for Sonic For Hire is extremely familiar to skits in Dorkly Bits and College Humor. In fact, in some skits that feature Tails, he is voiced by the same exact voice actor.
- Screwed by the Network: There might be a decline in viewers in Sonic For Hire because Machinima moved it to its "Happy Hour Channel".
- Shrug of God: They tend to act like this towards questions involving their series.
- Word of God: According to LowBrow Studios, Dr. Wily survived in "The Battle: Part 2", but he had "one hell of a head injury".
- If you subscribe to their Facebook page, they sometimes post about (as if Sonic was typing the status) various things that happen outside of the episodes. Between Season 3 and 4, Sonic got into a serious crack addiction, which is mentioned in the first episode of Season 4. What does Sonic do after Tails treats him like shit at Burger Time? He smokes crack in the bathroom, burns the place down, and steals Knuckles's moped for crack money.