Tropes used in this work:
- Achilles' Heel: The subject of numerous puns.
- Achilles in His Tent: Obviously, though he doesn't exactly stay there...
- Appeal to ObscurityAchilles: I could end up like Paris.
Patrocles: Who the hell is Paris?
Achilles: Exactly my point.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Catch Phrase: Oh, so many.
- Achilles and Patrocles: "Cousin!"
- Achilles: "I mean everything I ever say."
- Briseis: "I just want to go home to my mom!"
- Odysseus: "Not to break up your subtext..."
- Xylon: "My soul is merged with all that is dead and all that will die...!"
- Deadpan Snarker: Basically everyone expect Paris, at some point or another.
- Devil in Plain Sight: Saying Menelaus' name causes a thunderclap.
- The Fighting Narcissist: Achilles himself, on and off the battlefield.
- Gender Bender: Goes hand in hand with the Economy Cast. Achilles, Apollo, Hades, Patrocles, and Diomedes all get this treatment.
- MetaphorgottenPatrocles: Basically, this is turning out a lot like To Kill A Mocking Bird... but with a lot less black people and a lot more spears.
Odysseus: Maybe you should have left a trail of breadcrumbs before starting off down that metaphor.
- Neat Freak: Hades can't stand the pile of clothes that Persephone has let pile up.
- Only Sane Man: Hector, and Odysseus to a lesser extent.
- Our Vampires Are Different: The vampires are basically people with a taste for blood, who try their best to ham it up.