Fan Disservice: Web Original
- In the Homestar Runner short Somber Vacation, Strong Sad ends up with an embarrassing tanline that looks like he's wearing a bra. To top it off, he even shows a postcard of himself lying on the beach smiling, and yes, he is sporting the tanline.
- Then, there's Coach Z imagining his butt in Decemberween Short Shorts. Matt Chapman noted in the DVD commentary that he originally made Coach Z's buttcheeks big, round and pulsating, to his friends' disgust.
- Plus, for more of Coach Z you wish you hadn't seen, there's an easter egg for the Costume Commercial short of him wearing the Authentic "Marzipan" Costume (a purple bikini complete with cat ears and a devil tail).
- In Flower of the Plateau, we get a completely nude image of Mikulia. Pretty hot, huh? Nope. Not only is her lower half seemingly mutated graphically to look like a flower, but one of her breasts has a massive slug crawling on it. Ewwwww.
- In Da Amazin OT Advenchr episode 22, a Freeze-Frame Bonus shows Lite wearing Curly Brace's panties.
- The Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series episode "Fanservice". The episode occasionally cuts to Mai Valentine (who isn't wearing her usual jacket) yelling "FANSERVICE!" for no reason. After one of said cuts, it suddenly cuts to Bandit Keith, who decides it's time to show some of his own fanservice..."in America!" Combined with the "Oh Yeah" song from Ferris Bueller and a caption of "Ladies, he's single!", we get the single most disturbing scene of that episode, if not the entire series.
- AMV Hell 0 and its sequel, AMV Hell Divided by Zero, both described by their creators as "the most sick, depraved and perverted things we have ever created".
- Brad Jones doesn't mind people ogling Jillian, his co-star and ex-wife — but he's doesn't want you to enjoy it too much. In Softly From Cable, Jillian dresses up as a pay-per-view TV host, complete with saucy voice and dripping innuendo. She soon runs out of double entendres, though, and ends up whispering about her bowel movements.
- In Salad Fingers episode four, the titular character appears shirtless, and appears to have an orgasm. However, he's green, emaciated, hairy, and creepy as hell.
- If you see something sexual and/or potentially Fanservice-y in Survival of the Fittest, a good portion of the time it will be this trope. Often, it will be a rape scene, or in another way unpleasant. One of the most well-known examples include the scene where Melina Frost walks in on Beth Vanallen masturbating, and forces her to continue, then... pretty much joins in with the help of a vase.
- Ilivais X is full of this. For a Yuri Genre story about a resisting Love Freak and an Ethical Slut in their sex-fueled mecha, Iriana is something of a Creepy Child whose idea of gentle lovemaking is someone flaying her alive with a chainsaw, and the first half of Mille's Crazy Awesome is mostly established in what should be romantic scenes if it wasn't so heavily implied that she's taking advantage of how Iriana's too weak to feel like she can refuse her advances. Yes, it's a WAFF-ey romance, but it's full of very creepy sadism and rape undertones, and there's always something off about their interactions.
- Who Needs Science? is a Take That to fundies who criticize science while unwittingly benefiting from scientific advances. It does so with a Captain Ersatz Becky Fischer answering trivia questions about the Bible and losing any possessions that were improved by a particular scientific discovery. At 2:52, she loses all her possessions with polyurethane in them...which includes her spandex pants.
- Things Mr. Welch can no longer do in an RPG, #1328:
The very concept of a Hutt lap dancer will earn me a dark side point.
- Potter Puppet Pals version of Dumbledore, in and out of universe. He's an old man puppet and he's constantly getting naked.
"Oh my God! Stay away!"
- In this story from Not Always Right, a lingerie saleswoman dissuades a creepy "customer" with a graphic description of the hygienic disadvantages of sexy underwear.
- Emelina Echo from the cyberpunk forum role-play Into the Black is a walking fan disservice scene. Despite her being a well-toned and lithe woman, she has all the sex appeal of a garbage can.
- The first time she's seen, she's wearing nothing but a metallic bra with nipple tassels and metallic panties. She's sexually harassing an innocent woman at the time.
- The first naked scene of her is her covered in blood after castrating someone and then stabbing them to death.
- Subsequent scenes of her naked usually involve her being bloodily tortured and sexually assaulted.
- College Humor:
- They make use of this to launch a full salvo of pot shots at the Furry Fandom in it's FURRY FORCE videos. Be warned, it's not a pretty sight.
- This seems to be the point of the "Call Me Maybe" parody. The music video opens with a well-built guy who starts to mow a lawn while shirtless... but the Eating the Eye Candy abruptly stops when he's revealed to be a Neo-Nazi fanatic.
- As a joke, LiveJournal member and professional erotica writer Naamah_Darling (Amanda Gannon) undertook to write the worst erotic poem imaginable. With the notorious "Hortus Conclusus", she succeeded beyond even her wildest expectations.
- In Ten Little Roosters, Miles, suffering from Sanity Slippage, decides in episode 2 to put on "The Suit". Episode 3 revealed what that "Suit" was - Lindsay's Ruby Rose costume. Complete with make up and lipstick.