Creator: Ben Diskin
aka: Benjamin Diskin
WE ARE BEN DISKIN!!!A voice actor since the age of 12, Diskin's characters include Eugene in Hey Arnold! (Diskin was one of many replacement voices for Eugene. Eugene was originally voiced by Christopher Castile, who played the nerdy son Mark Foster on the ABC sitcom Step by Step), Numbuhs 1 and 2 in Codename: Kids Next Door and Eddie Brock/Venom in The Spectacular Spider-Man. Diskin has played Arashi Fuuma and Sai in Naruto and Kai in the English dub of Blood+. He has also been assigned to the role of Mad Scientist Szayel Apporo Granz in Bleach, Young Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts, and Stitch in, well, Stitch!. He has also had live-action roles dating all the way back to The Wonder Years as young Paul Pfeiffer and Kindergarten Cop, among others.Has a Twitter account.Texan equivalent? Greg Ayres. His Distaff Counterpart is Brittney Karbowski, as they are both known to be typecast as very hot-headed teenage characters with Token Mini-Moe as their lesser known forte.
- Accel World: Ash Roller
- Bleach: Abirama Redder, Bigmouth (Ep. 208), Rudobone (Ep. 195), Szayel Aporro Granz, Narunosuke (Ep. 262), additional voices
- Bleach: The Hell Verse: Shuren
- Blood+: Kai Miyagasuku, Kaito, Additional Voices (His first Anime role)
- Digimon Fusion: Shoutmon and Cutemon
- Iron Man: Ichiro Masuda
- K: Misaki Yata
- Kekkaishi: Mukade
- Kill la Kill: Kaneo Takarada and Takaharu Fukuroda.
- Naruto: Arashi Fuma, Sai
- Rinne no Lagrange: Izo
- Sailor Moon (Viz Media uncut dub): Gurio Umino
- Stitch!: Stitch, Takeo, Himamushi, 627, Zero
- Sword Art Online: Death Gun
- Tenkai Knights: Toxsa Dalton/Valorn
- Tiger & Bunny: Edward, Additional Voices
- X-Men: Mutant Boy
- Top Cat: The Movie - Spook
- Blue Dragon: Trials of the Seven Shadows: Hildegard (male voice)
- Devil Survivor 2: Daichi Shijima
- Kingdom Hearts: Young Xehanort
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Spider-Man
- Rune Factory 4: Kiel
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: Hahn
- Ben 10: Alien Force: Sir Morton
- Codename: Kids Next Door: Nigel Uno/Numbuh 1, Hoagie P. Gilligan Jr./Numbuh 2, Delightful Children from Down the Lane
- Hey Arnold!: Eugene Horwtiz
- Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.: Skaar
- MAD: Frank Barnes, Big Bird
- Problem Child: Junior Healy
- Squirrel Boy: Eddie J. Squirrel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Guard, Morley, Krismo Sodi, Otua Blank, WAC-47
- The Spectacular Spider-Man: Eddie Brock/Venom
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Benji, Travis, Zombie Kid #1
- Young Justice: Harm/William Hayes
- Zevo-3: Bug
Tropes associated with Ben Diskin:
- Badass Baritone: While he's known for using a higher-pitched voice for his younger characters, his older characters will often spot this.
- Ditto with Death Gun, although Ben Diskin confirmed in his Facebook account that an audio distortion software was used for this voice.
- Hot-Blooded: Tends to be cast in these kinds of roles.
- Large Ham: Some of his more notable roles like Numbah 1 and Ash Roller.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Has a very wide range of voices going from Numbah 2, Sai, and Kai, not to mention Skaar, Venom, Young Xehanort and Harm. This is highlighted further in Digimon Fusion where he voices Shoutmon and Cutemon, he uses his normal vocal range for the former and a higher pitched and effeminate voice for the later. He's also one of the few male voice actors whose voice is high-pitched enough to voice shotas such as Kiel.
- One of Us: He's a fan of Digimon, according to his Facebook page. He also mentioned playing the two PS2 installments of Kingdom Hearts in an interview.
- Promoted Fanboy: He gets to play Shoutmon and Cutemon in Digimon Fusion.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: Two fortes. He's often typecast into either heroic Hot-Blooded hammy characters that are sometimes hot-headed (or if they are villains, Ax-Crazy psychopaths), or as a nerdy/geeky cute young boy. The former is more seen with his teenage or adult characters (i.e. Misaki Yata and Ash Roller); and the later usually in pre-teen or younger characters (i.e. Numbah 2 and Kiel). However, he is capable of Playing Against Type when necessary.
- Playing Against Type: Sai from Naruto, who happens to be The Stoic and one of the most level-headed characters in the series.
- Real Men Wear Pink: His opinion on Cutemon's "manliness" according to this tweet.
- Token Mini-Moe: Well, he doesn't get a lot of shouta roles, but he's one of the few voice actors whose voice is high pitched enough to voice these kinds of characters. Case in point, Kiel.
- Spiritual Successor: Considering the similar vocal ranges he can pull off as well as the similar typecastings, he could be considered the "successor" of both Steve Blum and Joshua Seth.