Aaron Dismuke (born October 13, 1992) was one of few child voice actors in the voice acting field. He is best known as the voice of Alphonse Elric in the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime, who he voiced when he was 12 years old. However, he had grown out of the role by the time Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood was produced, so Maxey Whitehead filled in for him. Is the cousin of Justin Cook. He continues to voice characters for FUNimation.He and FMA co-star Vic Mignogna formed their own "fanbase incarnate" in the form of the Risembool Rangers, which occasionally follow them from con to con.His L.A. counterpart is Lucien Dodge, and his Houston counterpart is Leraldo Anzaldua.
Notable roles from Aaron Dismuke:
- Alphonse Elric in the first Fullmetal Alchemist and the OVA Collection (bar the "Kids" short) (Darrin'd by Maxey Whitehead in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, as he matured and couldn't reprise the role.)
- Young Hohenheim in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Arslan in The Heroic Legend of Arslan
- The English voice synthesizer for the famed ASIMO robot was apparently patterned after him, specifically his performance in FMA.
- Chihiro Furuya in Sanka Rea
- Cyprus in Axis Powers Hetalia: The Beautiful World
- Hibiki Leytis in Fairy Tail
- Hiro Sohma and young Akito in Fruits Basket
- Ion Fortuna in Trinity Blood
- Jiki in Karneval
- Kio Kakazu in Cat Planet Cuties
- Leon Elliot in Black Cat
- Leonardo Watch in Blood Blockade Battlefront
- Lucifer/Hanzou Urushihara in The Devil Is a Part-Timer!
- Ouri Kagami in Corpse Princess
- Oscar in RWBY
- Sergeo in the Lupin III film, Farewell to Nostradamus
- Twelve/Tōji Hisami in Terror in Resonance
- Van Slanzar de Fanel in The Vision of Escaflowne (Funimation dub)
- Yasuchika "Chika" Haninozuka in Ouran High School Host Club
- Yoh Takami in Deadman Wonderland
- Yutaka "Peco" Hoshino in Ping Pong
- Yuuto Sakaeguchi in Big Windup
Tropes associated with Aaron Dismuke:
- Bishōnen: Both most of the characters he voices and himself.