Characters: Total Drama Equestria
This is the background information on Total Drama Equestria
The Total Drama Cast
- Butt Monkey
- Disc One Final Boss: Alejandro turns out to be this in the third episode... after everything was set up in the first and second episode. Which, let's face it, is him being obsessed over Heather's boyfriend.
- Stalker Without a Crush: Desperately wants to find out about Heather's boyfriend, but fails in trying to get that information.
- Demoted to Extra: This happened in the case of Anne Maria throughout the show. Which is a shame, as one of the authors originally wanted to show off more of her character.
- Break the Cutie: Because of Chris and the Total Drama producers rejecting her, she couldn't get a stable job on TV. The only time she ever was successful was on Celebrity Manhunt, and even then, after she got nearer to the Total Drama cast, she quit just to be close to them, no matter how sadistic she had to play it up... that, and she wanted to be closer to Chris.
- Dumb Blonde: Blaineley happened to be this trope when around the ponies. Subverted, she was actually pretending to be this way, but was easily fooled by Celestia and Luna by their offer for her to be "co-host", when really, Celestia and Luna just wanted her out of there. Upset, she left the cast of the show.
- Love Triangle: This sort of happens with her, having feelings for Geoff, and a crush on Ezekiel. But as it turns out, after a date with Ezekiel, she and him agreed to be just friends.
- Mistaken for Gay: Her friendship with Gwen caused people to think she's a lesbian. She even starts to wonder if she is turning into one.
- Took a Level in Kindness: After her manipulating in her past appearances, she's now focusing on her friendship with Gwen.
- Demoted to Extra: Once his redemption arc with his animal issues got resolved, he was just mainly there. The only times episodes focused on him was his date with Heather, and the episode where he got eliminated.
- All Germans Are Nazis: Eva's family tree happens to be full of them. Eva was once one of those people, but has since quit.
- Ascended Extra: After being eliminated first in both of the seasons he was in, now back to normal and in the final ten.
- Love Triangle: Involved in this with Geoff and Bridgette, but at the same time, respects Bridgette and Geoff together.
- The Atoner: After his mistakes that got him eliminated first.
- Dyeor Die: Her natural hair color is red, but she just dies it black and blue to keep up her goth appearances. Also a reference to her original form from the Camp TV pilot.
- Official Couple: Originally not wanting to get back on the dating wagon after what happened in All Stars, but she decided to give her and Trent another chance.
- Best Served Cold: Got revenge on Duncan by sending him a package during his elimination filled with sugar and fire ants.
- Disc One Final Boss: Jo turns out to be this trope, when it seems her character is set up in the second episode.
- Heel-Face Turn: She was on her way to this in the first Aftermath Show, but it becomes prominent in the THIRD Aftermath Show.
- Cannot Keep a Secret: Justified in the fact that Josh is currently the host for Celebrity Manhunt. He constantly spouts out other contestants' secrets whenever he's cornered and under pressure.
- Dumb Blonde: Even though there are traces of this character in her, she has shown that she isn't stupid, even forming her own Mane Six/Main Seven.
- The Atoner: After the whole mess with Mal in All Stars.
- Ascended Extra: Made it much farther then she had in her debut season.
- Official Couple: Even after Dakota was changed back to normal, he's still together with her.
- Big Bad: Besides the villain of the arc, as he's currently the last villain still in the game.
- Karma Houdini: Basically gets away with framing Lightning, amongst other things.
The Mane Six and Friends
- Berserk Button: Never mess with Nyx. EVER.
- Crazy-Prepared: She made sure nobody gets their hooves on the crystal chest, and she put in tracking devices on all the forbidden artifacts she finds should one get stolen.
- Mistaken for Gay: After Staci spread a rumor she and Celestia are a thing.
- Butt Monkey: Thanks to Celestia and Luna watching over him, he can't do most of the stuff he sees fun in the previous seasons along with Celestia and Luna disapproving of his ways.
Tuerto/The Master Welara
- Big Bad
- Break the Horseshoe Salespony
- Catch Phrase: "Your feelings on humans. What do you REALLY think of humans?" Usually said whenever he is talking to someone who either supports human rights or someone who doesn't like humans, yet uses some type of human acquirement.
- Establishing Character Moment: From the first appearance of Tuerto, he's just walking past a house, where somebody just invites him in as the pony is bragging about how great life is thanks to the human that brought peace, which brings him to complain about the humans and how they manipulated the lives of ponies thinking they were good, and eventually parafries her with his left eye ( his right eye is currently missing.)
- Knight of Cerebus: Any time his appearance or his name is mentioned, things start to get serious.
- Harmless Villain: Ultimately. When you're so pathetic that even CHRIS looks competent, you know you're in trouble.
- Hero Antagonist: The original Applejack just wants to keep Solara from the eye and thinks the reality show stars from a different world aren't worthy guardians. Never mind that she's blatantly incompetent and that the Total Drama gang massively outnumbers Applejack's group, which means they might have a slightly better chance of guarding the eye.
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy: She completely misses everyone in the Drama Rangers group at point blank range.
- Knight Templar: After hearing how reality TV has changed (especially for Naked And Afraid), she decides the Total Drama gang can't possibly be pure enough for her purposes.
- Posthumous Character: Presumably, she's been dead before Total Drama Equestria began. Turns out her soul (which when released, gained a new body) was just sealed in a book.
- Sealed Good In a Book: Though technically a good guy in that she's against Solara, she's an antagonist to the Total Drama contestants for deciding they aren't worthy of finding the eye.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: People or ponies deemed not worthy of protecting Tuerto's eye? Kill them all.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: When Tuerto sends El Grapadura flying into the air, he eventually falls back on the battlefield. Applejack I, meanwhile, never reappears. Then again, she did get shot up instead of at an angle...
- Expy: Based off the Bob Clampett version of Tweety Bird.
- Black Cloak
- Distinctive Appearances: Despite being dressed identically, it's possible to tell which Weum you're looking at, based on their appendages that are sticking out. For example, the leader of the Weums because of her cat ears and tail, and another Weum being noticeably shorter than the others.
- Even Evil Has Standards: The leader of the Weums kicks Brick after saying Santa isn't real next to the littlest Weum.
- His Name Really Is Barkeep: One of the Weums actually wants to go by everyone's real names, but the lead Weum insists they should stay the 'Weums'. Reasons are still unknown, but there are subtle hints to their identities.
- Honor Before Reason: When the battle of the playground is interrupted, the five Total Drama ponies (Brick, Sam, Sierra, Cody and Sadie) and the Weums find another playground to resume. As the Weums take their places, the Total Drama ponies just leave and make fun of their "too assuming" adversaries.
- Quirky Miniboss Squad
- The Reveal: Even if you didn't catch the subtle hints, and even though a name may have been revealed, the Weums are revealed to be the Mews when they do their Screw This, I'm Outta Here! moment.
- You Are Number Six: The Weums, despite one of them wanting to go by their real name, are always referred to as Weum 1 (Cat Ears), Weum 2 (Bird Wings), Weum 3 (Glasses Girl), Weum 4 (Wolf Tail) and Weum 5 (Little One).
Angel Warrior/The Angel of Goodness
- Affably Evil: Acts all sweet-natured, even when talking about how he's going to kill everyone.
- Beware the Nice Ones: See Affably Evil above. He also tries his best to tolerate being tormented by Heather's group. It doesn't end well.
- Cherry Tapping: Is defeated by PEPPER SPRAY!
- Fate Worse Than Death: Promises that this will happen to Heather's group when he gets fed up with their teasing, saying amongst other things that an Antichrist will torture them.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His eyes glow red when he loses his patience.
Total Drama Pahkitew Island Contestants
- Early-Bird Cameo: At least one of them appears in a chapter following Chapter 14.