Alec Nye, The Mad Sciencist
Is there anything that I love more than SCIENCE? I think not! With my smarts, I shall dominate this game. For SCIENCE!
- Berserk Button: Saying science wrong. It's not science, it's SCIENCE.
- Mad Scientist: What do you expect?
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Is medivacked when his illness gets worse...
Bob Nookway, the Youngster
I may be a kid, but I ain't no squid! I got a lotta heart, and I'll give it my all in challenges! ...That came out wrong, did it?
Candace Inkwell, the Cartoon Fanatic
I'm a HUGE fan of cartoons! And being this show is almost like a live cartoon… I'm gonna prove my own. Sophie? This game's for YOU!
Danny Rayeman, the Rude Bully
What can I say? I only got on the show to beat up my competitors! So, bring it on, Mc Lean! I'm ready for ANYTHING.
Ethan Reelbront, the Daydreamer
Me on Total Drama? This HAS to be a dream! In real life! Here's hoping I can have a good time while I'm on the island!
Francis Jackson, The Obnoxious Nerd
These campers are insufficient against my skills. It is time to show everyone who TRUE nerds are. Beth? Just a filthy smear on nerdom. One by one, I shall take them down.
Gina Aperture, the Wrench Wench
Buh-Buh-Buh! Don't expect this contest to be easy when I'm around! I shall use my brains and my inventing skills in order to win!
Hannah Whypie, The Strong Cutie
I may be a Goth, but I'm a kind girl, so don't worry about me being a sourpuss. Just don't get on my bad side, okay? Else, you may be going for a ride. Hee-Hee!
- Berserk Button: Do NOT call her cute when she's in a dress!
- Bi the Way
- Cute Bruiser: Is the strongest contestant in the game.
- Forced Into Her Sunday Best: Her fear involves wearing a dress.
- Kid Hero
- Nice Girl: Surprisingly so, despite her strength.
- Perky Goth
Isaac Hakkit, the Hikikomori
...Mom? Dad? Why did you put me on this show? Can't I sew in peace in my room? I know I'll be voted off first anyway, so why bother…
- Dark and Troubled Past: The poor guy went through a lot of intense bullying, and even though he met Betty, she would later die, and Isaac would be brutally scarred at the dance, leading up to him becoming a Hikikomori.
- Hikikomori: Just like his label says. He has since gotten outta it.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: He enjoys sewing.
- Official Couple: With Whitney.
- Only Sane Man
- Shrinking Violet
Jeanette Foster, The Geek to Popular
My friends got me on this show. I'll give it my best shot, I guess. As long as my problem doesn't get in the way, I shall be okay.
- Satellite Love Interest: For Ethan
- Morality Pet: She is this to Zero at the Playa.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: She is this to Ethan.
Kagura Yukari, The Accidental Import
I'm not even supposed to be here! I auditioned for another reality show, but the mail kinda got mixed up, and… Hope whoever auditioned for Osaka's Got Talent is doing okay…
Luka Mopphaier, The Punk Zoologist
I only got on this show to look at wildlife in their natural habitats. I really don't need the noney, to be honest. But might as well give it my all.
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind: She sports piercings, tattoos, blue streaks in her hair, and adores animals.
- Friend to All Living Things
- Official Couple: With Ross.
- Second Love: She is this to Ross after his previous girlfriend broke up with him.
Maxwell Spitz, the Otaku
I can't believe I'm going onto the island! Think I can last longer than your usual 12 episode anime? Probs! Total Drama? Bring it all!
Nuva Muppet, the puppeteer
Hey, ya'll! Me and my buddy here Nerdi? We came here to win! (Nerdi: I wonder how many M tones everyone'll make alone, meow…)
Omelette ShineBrite, The Photophobic Buddy
I give this Preview Box alone an A Plus! Now… Bring on the Fic! Or the island! Or my partners! I'll ace them all!
- Blind Without Them: Quite literally, being her sensitivity to bright lights.
- Cool Shades: Kinda necessary, given what happened to her.
- Odd Friendship: With Vikki.
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Vikki's Girly Girl
- Why Did It Have To Be Spiders: Has a fear of them. Doesn't help that there's a wall of spiders chasing after her during her part in the fear challenge.
Peter Cerebous, the Graphics Fan
I'm here to prove just ONE thing. X-BO Xdoes what Nintendon't! Boy, I would love to say that to some Nintendo fan right now…
- Berserk Button: Nintendo and anything to do with it.
- Big Brother Bully: The main reason he acts like such a jerk.
- Did Not Get the Girl: Due to Gina being a distant cousin.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: For Tina. Justified in that Tina reminded him of her younger sister, who he lost years prior to the show.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
Quentin Schmidt, The Nerdy Surfer
Dudes! I got on the show just to show off my wicked surfin' skills, my skills at the lightsaber, and maybe to score a bodacious babe? Can I truly do it? The winds blow to… Yeah, brah!
Ross Belmont, The Paranormal Fan
Let's see here… The possibility of finding something outherworldly is a Mil to One… The chances of actually winning a Mil on this show? Twenty-Six to one… I may even find some alien lifeforms as fans of mine during the contest…
- Conspiracy Theorist
- Friend to All Living Things: Is an animal lover at heart. He even slept in his parent's pet shop when he was younger, so the animals wouldn't feel lonely.
- Official Couple: With Luka.
Selena Whintwood, the Snob
Last season, an unpopular nerd won. A NERD! I shall show everyone who should TRULY win these kinds of shows.
- Alpha Bitch
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing
- Hidden Depths: She enjoys motorcycles, and would love to own one one day.
- Rich Bitch
Tina Gaimspeer, The Nintendo Fangirl
What can I say about Nintendo games, besides the fact that they mostly rock? They've been a part of me since I was born, and helped me throughout my life. Mario? Link? Pikachu? This is for YOU!
- Cool Big Sis: She is this to Bob and the younger orphans at the orphanage she lives in.
- Gamer Girl
Ugra Quilten, The Pajama Clad Guy
I kinda-sorta put a self-imposed challenge on myself… Get through the entire show in my pajamas. Only in certain events that I shall don other outfits. Well, let's do this!
Vikki HeartLove, the Cute Clown
Clowns have gotten such a bad rap, recently… I shall do my best to change that, or get voted off trying!
- Doorstop Baby: Was this in infanthood.
- Facial Markings: Sports hearts painted on her face.
- Happily Adopted
- Mundane Utility: She uses balloon crafts to solve various problems in the game, even going so far as to make a balloon Francis at one point.
- Nice Hat: Her clown hat. It's her most prized possession, being her adopted parents gave it to her as an infant.
- Non-Ironic Clown
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Omelette's Tomboy.
Whitney Morgan, the Wild Gal
I'm one tough gal, and I don't need some silly cow dyed pink to prove otherwise! I shall take this show on by storm, and come back with a collection of scars and scabs! They're marks of toughness!
- Amusing Injuries: Receives them every now and then.
- Butt Monkey
- Genki Girl
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl
- Nice Hat
- Official Couple: With Isaac.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Energetic Girl to Issac's Savvy Guy
- Second Love: She is this to Isaac.
Xander Litwak, the Arcade Gamer
Being a regular at the local arcade, I'm gonna try my luck on the toughest game around… Total Drama. Wish me luck and continues, dudes!
Yuki White, The Matchmaking Artist
I'm just here to draw, matchmake, and to have a good time, hon! I don't care much about winning, but a million dollars can go a long way… I shall do my bestest, sweetie!
- Facial Markings: Which changes each day.
- The Matchmaker: Wants to match up some of the contestants on the island.
- MultipleHairColors: Sports various streaks in her hair.
Zero Chance, The Foulmouth
I'm ready to rock this -BLEEP- game, Mc Lean! These lame punks don't stand a chance against me!
Nerdi, the Sock PuppetNuva's puppet, who is somehow capable of motion.
- Better Than New: After Nerdi got torn to shreds thanks to Danny, Isaac mended her up. One of the things he included were legs.
- Hand Puppet
- Proud to Be a Geek
Chef Squirrel, the Cooking SquirrelA squirrel that gained cooking abilities thanks to Zero.
Dana, the Tough as Nails Gal PalAn Intern coming to the game early on, she assists in challenge prep, and the like.
Allie Pastel, the Gothic DocAnother Intern coming to the game, she's the local doctor for the game.
Miss Gravlei, the PoacherA rich woman, who loves to hunt animals.
- Knight of Cerebus: Nothing is funny about her, at all. For starters, she murders Luka's parents in cold blood. Then she hits up Wawanakwa Island not just for a couple of animals, but for petrifying the campers and selling them as well.