Alec Nye, The Mad SciencistA science… Er, SCIENCE obsessed male, he often brews various potions to help him out during the contest.
- Berserk Button: Saying science wrong. It's not science, it's SCIENCE.
- Mad Scientist: What do you expect?
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Is medivacked when his illness gets worse...
Bob Nookway, the YoungsterEven though he's eleven, he wants to prove he's just as strong as the teenagers.
Candace Inkwell, the Cartoon FanaticThis rather animated gal loves cartoons, and anything that has to do with animation in general.
Danny Rayeman, the Rude BullyA rather rude bully, he comes onto the show to… Well, push people around.
Ethan Reelbront, the DaydreamerA male with his head, and his thoughts, often in the clouds.
Francis Jackson, The Obnoxious NerdAn obnoxious male, who states the obvious every so often.
Gina Aperture, the Wrench WenchA gal with a head full of ideas, and an operator of a giant robot.
Hannah Whypie, The Strong CutieShe's the strongest eleven year old girl around! ...Or the only strongest eleven year old girl around.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT call her cute when she's in a dress!
- Cute Bruiser: Is the strongest contestant in the game.
- Forced Into Her Sunday Best: Her fear involves wearing a dress.
- Kid Hero
- Nice Girl: Surprisingly so.
- Perky Goth
Isaac Hakkit, the HikikomoriA rather shy male, he tends to keep to himself doing what he does best… Sewing.
- Dark and Troubled Past: The poor guy went through a lot of intense bullying, and even though he met Betty, she would later die, and Isaac would be brutally scarred at the dance, leading up to him becoming a Hikikomori.
- Hikikomori: Just like his label says. He has since gotten outta it.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: He enjoys sewing.
- Only Sane Man
- Shrinking Violet
Jeanette Foster, The Geek to PopularGrowing up as a geek, she soon became popular overnight. May be hiding something.
- Satellite Love Interest: For Ethan
- Mortality Pet: She is this to Zero at the Playa.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: She is this to Ethan.
Kagura Yukari, The Accidental ImportA mail mix-up has this girl going way across the Pacific Ocean, and onto Wawanakwa Island.
Luka Mopphaier, The Punk ZoologistA gal with a love of animals… And body piercings.
- Freaky Fashion, Mild Mind: She sports piercings, tattoos, blue streaks, and has a gentle heart towards animals.
- Friend to All Living Things
Maxwell Spitz, the OtakuA gentle Otaku, he joins the island to have some fun. And maybe win.
Nuva Muppet, the puppeteerA fan of puppets, she and her puppet Nerdi hit up the island to have some fun.
Omelette ShineBrite, The Photophobic BuddyWhile her sensitivity to bright lights hinders her some, that doesn't slow this gal down!
- Blind Without Them: Quite literally, being her sensitivity to bright lights.
- Cool Shades: Kinda necessary, given what happened to her.
- Odd Friendship: With Vikki.
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Vikki's Girly Girl
- Why Did It Have To Be Spiders: Has a fear of them. Doesn't help that there's a wall of spiders chasing after her during her part in the fear challenge.
Peter Cerebous, the Graphics FanA fan of various shooters like Co D, he… may spark some memories from those days.
- Berserk Button: Nintendo and anything to do with it.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: For Tina.
- Take That: He is this towards graphics fans in general.
Quentin Schmidt, The Nerdy SurferA surfer by daylight, a nerd by moonlight. Never giving up in a real fight.
Ross Belmont, The Paranormal FanA lover of aliens, this male likes anything paranormal. He's also a fan of anything furry and cute.
- Conspiracy Theorist
- Friend to All Living Things: Is an animal lover at heart. He even slept in his parent's pet shop when he was younger, so the animals wouldn't feel lonely.
Selena Whintwood, the SnobThe most popular girl in school, she strikes the island to prove that she is above all nerds.
Tina Gaimspeer, The Nintendo FangirlOne huge Nintendo supporter, and has a rather unique scent to her.
Ugra Quilten, The Pajama Clad GuyA fan of pajamas, he vows to wear them while he's on the show.
Vikki HeartLove, the Cute ClownGrowing up in a circus all her life, she wants to prove that not all clowns are scary.
- Doorstop Baby: Was this in infanthood.
- Facial Markings: Sports hearts painted on her face.
- Happily Adopted
- Non-Ironic Clown
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Omelette's Tomboy.
Whitney Morgan, the Wild GalA rather genki and wild girl, she hits up the island to just have a good time.
- Amusing Injuries: Receives them every now and then.
- Butt Monkey
- Genki Girl
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl
- Nice Hat
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Energetic Girl to Issac's Savvy Guy
- Second Love: She is this to Isaac.
Xander Litwak, the Arcade GamerA real fan of quarter munchers himself, he hits up one of the toughest games around…
Yuki White, The Matchmaking ArtistAn artist with a love of romance… And face-painting, as well.
- Facial Markings: Which changes each day.
- The Matchmaker: Wants to match up some of the contestants on the island.
- Multiple Hair Colors: Sports various streaks in her hair.
Zero Chance, The FoulmouthA rather rude male, but maybe there's some hidden depths in him? Who knows...
Nerdi, the Sock PuppetNuva's puppet, who is somehow capable of motion.
- Better Than New: After Nerdi got torn to shreds thanks to Danny, Isaac mended her up. One of the things he included were legs.
- Hand Puppet
Chef Squirrel, the Cooking SquirrelA squirrel that gained cooking abilities thanks to Zero.
Dana, the Tough as Nails Gal PalAn Intern coming to the game early on, she assists in challenge prep, and the like.
- Cool Big Sis: She is this to Bob.
Allie Pastel, the Gothic DocAnother Intern coming to the game, she's the local doctor for the game.
Miss Gravlei, the PoacherA rich woman, who loves to hunt animals.
- Knight of Cerebus: Big time. For starters, she murders Luka's parents in cold blood. Then has plans on hitting up Wawanakwa Island for a couple of animals.