open/close all folders
Logan MartinThe main character of Louhearst.
- Brown Eyes
- Chick Magnet: Roux, Emma, Nina...And who knows how many more have an interest in Logan?
- The Chosen One: According to the book of Saul Vella.
- The Determinator
- Emo Teen: Beginning of Year Two.
- The Hero
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Jett.
- Platonic Life Partners: With Rietta. They don't seem to have a romantic interest in each other.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: In Year Two, after all the shit he's been through.
- Will They or Won't They?: With his love interest, Floressa Roux.
Shane ClarkeThe Rival and Deuteragonist.
- Alpha Bitch: Male example.
- Blond Guys Are Evil: More Jerkass than evil, though.
- Deuteragonist: The second most important character in the series as he gets several chapters from his point of view.
- Dirty Coward
- Heel–Face Revolving Door
- Jerk Ass: To everyone except for his friends on occasions.
- Pet the Dog: Gets a few of these especially in Year Two.
- The Rival
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!
- Smug Snake
- Spoiled Brat
- Starter Villain: The first antagonist that appeared. Is more of an annoying nuisance than an actual threat, especially in Year One.
Jett MitchellLogan's best friend.
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: With Rietta.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Again, with Rietta.
- The Casanova
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Green Eyes
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Logan's.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: And HOW!
- Lady Killer In Love: Towards Rietta.
- The Lancer
- Missing Mom: His mom, Carla, was murdered by Zaria Vella when Jett was very young.
- Opposites Attract: With Rietta.
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red to Rietta's Blue.
- Sad Clown: Has some shades of this.
Henrietta "Rietta" MackenzieLogan's best friend.
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: With Jett, especially in Y1.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension
- Betty and Veronica: The Betty to Sonia's Veronica.
- Brainy Brunette
- Brown Eyes
- The Comically Serious: Often ends up in hilarious situations.
- Deadpan Snarker: The Queen of this trope.
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Does Not Know How To Say Thanks: Deconstructed.
- Drowning My Sorrows: In Year Two.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Lampshaded many times.
- Emotionless Girl: Of the emotionally repressed variation.
- Foe Yay: With Shane.
- Hidden Heart of Gold
- Opposites Attract: With Jett.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue Oni to Jett's Red Oni.
- The Smart Girl
- The Snark Knight
- Stepford Snarker
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Starts to show her "sugar" side more near the end of Y1, but goes right back to "ice" in Y2.
- Teen Genius: The top student in her grade, at least in Year One.
- Tsundere: Starts out as a Type A. Deconstructed, in that it causes a lot of problems for her and pushes people away.
- Undying Loyalty: Her main redeeming trait.
- When She Smiles
- A-Cup Angst
- Because You Were Nice to Me: She has a crush on Logan because he was the first person to be nice to her.
- Betty and Veronica: The Veronica to Emma's Betty.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Her parents were former Team Rocket members.
- Embarrassing First Name: Floressa, which in Roux's words, remind her of 'fluorescent'.
- She's Got Legs
- Stepford Smiler: Type A or B.
- The Southpaw: Roux is left-handed and even taught Logan how to use his after Lord Monsiadem broke it at the end of Year One.
- Broken Bird
- Ethical Slut
- Good Bad Girl
- Hidden Depths
- Les Yay: With her best friend, Becca. They even kiss! Twice.
- Parental Abandonment
- Really Gets Around
- Big Eater
- The Big Guy
- Butt Monkey: Especially in Year One. Poor Ethan can never catch a break.
- Dogged Nice Guy
- Ship Tease: With ZK. Which ultimately goes nowhere.