This is a list of the more important characters of The FAN
The Main Cast
- Author Avatar: His original purpose, before the author decided to make him a more important character.
- Bishōnen: Somehow ends up looking like one for unexplained reasons.
- Character Blog: His own troper's page.
- Covert Pervert: He mentions being familiar with NWWL in an offhand comment.
- Nice Character, Mean Actor: If his Troper's Page is to be believed, outside the context of the comic, he is a sarcastic teen who isn't very fond of the direction the comic is going in.
- Otaku: Even used to look like the trope image.
- This Loser Is You: It's because he takes after his author.
Adelheid Kaiser aka Adel
- Boobs of Steel: It comes with the build. She well endowed, and has shown hints of being able to fight.
- The Big Guy I mean girl
- Healing Factor
- Informed Ability: Her Healing abilities are yet to be seen put to use.
- No Smoking: Averted: She's seen smoking a cigarette on at least two occasions, with one instance even having two panels focusing on her throwing away and stepping on the chunk. Especially odd because she's still in High School.
- Team Mom: At least she would like to be one.
- White Magician Girl: Due to her healing powers.
Mary Lawrence aka Marsha
- Blinding Bangs: Originally covering most of her face. While they're still in her eyes, it's not as pronounced as before.
- Does Not Like Magic
- The Fundamentalist
- Hypocritical Humor: She dislikes magic, but has no problem with using psychic powers. Though how much of a hypocrite that makes her is up for debate.
- Mind Reading: She's a telepath, and tends to use this ability to communicate with Keysha or eavesdrop on people
- Power Glows: light purple discharges will occasionally appear on her front locks, whenever she's using telepathy.
The Junior's League
Robert Stumpton aka Bob
Bernard Wellington aka Buck
Peter Potter aka Pete
Dorothy Daniels aka Dot
Norman Germahn aka Flash