Characters: Strontium Dog
- Afro Asskicker
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Invoked. His real last name is Kreelman.
- Bounty Hunter
- Cain and Abel: Has two half brothers, both of whom are staunchly anti-mutant.
- Calling the Old Man Out: Epically so.
- Came Back Wrong: Two examples. In one Strontium Dogs strip, he is back in constant pain until the Gronk gives him a Mercy Kill. During The Life And Death Of Johnny Alpha, he comes back with a parasitic spirit inhabiting him. Even when he gets rid of it, he's more ruthless than he was during his first life.
- Combat Pragmatist: Johnny's time as a guerilla soldier during the Mutant Uprising seem to have left him with a distinct aversion to anything remotely resembling a "fair fight". Knuckledusters, explosives, booby-traps and Time Travel weapons are regular parts of his arsenal.
- Compressed Hair: How that afro fits into that helmet, we'll never know.
- Helmets Are Hardly Heroic: Subverted. Johnny is rarely seen without his, and it does save his life on occasion.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Does this to allow the other mutants to escape at the end of The Final Solution and may have done it again at the end of The Life And Death Of Johnny Alpha.
- Awesome Mc Coolname
- Badass Beard
- Badass Normal: A regular human, who works as a Strontium Dog because he likes hanging out with Johnny.
- Boisterous Bruiser: He's a viking. What did you expect?
- Drop the Hammer
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Johnny.
- Fish Out of Temporal Water: Turns out that he's an actual Viking who takes up bounty hunting because he likes working with Johnny.
- I Call It "Vera": Der Happy Stick.
- The Lancer
- '80s Hair: When drawn by Carlos Ezquerra.
- Combat Stilettos: Wears them as part of her Stripperific attire.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Fiery Redhead
- Our Vampires Are Different: Immune to diseases and toxins and doesn't age. She has long fangs and uses them to drink blood from people and animals, which she needs to survive. Red's condition is a strontium 90-induced mutation and in no way supernatural, and is never treated like anything else.
- She's Got Legs
- Stripperific: As close to a futuristic Chainmail Bikini as is possible.
Archibald "Middenface" McNulty
- The Alcoholic: Sort of comes with the territory when you're a Glasgow hard-man.
- Badass Normal: Cosmetically mutated and no powers. Still very capable when it comes to giving laldy.
- Bald of Awesome: Covered with lumps, but you get the idea.
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Funetik Aksent: Exaggerated: He not only speaks in a thick Glaswegian accent, he writes in it too.
- Glasgow Kiss: A perennial favorite.
- In-Series Nickname: No-one ever calls him Archibald. During his time as a Rebel Leader, he was also known as The Tartan Terror
- Raised by Grandparents: Middenface was raised by his gran, a tough old biddy in the best Glaswegian tradition.
- Rebel Leader: Was General of the Highlands division during the Mutant Uprising.
- Violent Glaswegian
King Clarkie II
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.