This is a character sheet for the original webcomic, Mutant Ninja Turtles Gaiden.
- He's Back ( Beautifully done in chapter fourteen. But specifically on page seventeen)
- Mikey: "Cowabunga, Douchebags. Mikeys back in the house."
- Muse Abuse (Michaelangelo used the events of the past to drive his novels, but it caused a physical altercation between him and Raphael as well as the kidnapping of Davianna and Shadow by the Foot Clan. The latter consequences were unintentional and he felt guilty afterwards.)
- 10-Minute Retirement (Seventeen years after the tragic event)
- Brooklyn Rage
- Cool Old Guy (He's in his forties now and still as cool as he was before)
- Large Ham: Shouts about "Heavenly Justice!" while kicking ass, amongst other terms. Shadow has taken after him in this as well as her vigilantism.
- Ambiguous Situation: Is he Augustus Amhearst or not? Or something in between?
- Appropriated Appellation: Raphael picked his name out of a newspaper article.
- Character Development: Starts out as self-centered and in denial of his situation, but is slowly maturing into a better person and fighter.
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Dual Wielding Tonfas
- The Faceless: 17 chapters, and we never had a shot of Augustus' face. Even in flashbacks, he's never shown.
- Good Thing You Can Heal (If only he realized it himself)
- Healing Factor (Renoir has healed from all of injuries relatively quickly. He lost an eye after being kicked by a Foot Ninja, but it grew back. No wonder why Donatello is obsessed with him.)
- It's All About Me: Shadow tells him that's his biggest problem. He's learning to grow out of it.
- Morality Pet (Renior is this to Raphael. He has been slowly, but surely helping Raphael return to a normal mindset.)
- New Meat: Has understandable trouble adjusting to the ninja turtle lifestyle, especially under the tutelage of a broken Raphael. A lot of his story reads like a TMNT Self-Insert fic gone horribly wrong.
- Break the Cutie: Nothing good happens to Davianna
- The Chick
- Interspecies Romance: Not yet, but she was bethroted to Augustus, and she didn't break with him after he became Renoir. They have a formal deal of only kissing at 18, though.