Characters: Jellyneo Random Roleplay
All of the characters in the Jellyneo Random Roleplay
. They are posted under a folder with their roleplayer's name.
open/close all folders
"I knew I shouldn't have said anything, but I did anyways."
That's herself, not that Shion
. She's the only ordinary character of the bunch.
"Hello. I am Aidou Hanabusa and I make 78% of my money off of selling tea!"
Nothing like the actual character (or is he?), Aidou spends his time making tea with very odd flavors and selling them.
- An Ice Person: Mostly forgotten about by himself. He only cares about tea now.
- Friendly Neighbourhood Vampire: He's pretty much forgotten that he's a vampire though, evident by the fact that he makes vampire-flavored tea and then proceeds to drink it without any comments.
- Ho Yay: With Aizen. They make tea together.
- More recently, with Kevin of Strexcorp. They're married. Apparently.
- Out of Character: Depends on how you view the character
- Trademark Favorite Food: He's a tea maker.
"Why am I still working here? You know what? I quit. I better work at another chain restaurant that doesn't serve humans. Hm... I'm thinking Arby's?"
Much like the character in the game, Peko Pekoyama is a swordswoman. However, she has slight amnesia from the events of the game and doesn't remember what she's supposed to be doing, and ended up working for Denny's, Strexcorp, and then Arby's.
- Amnesiac Dissonance: Because of this, she's not so sure how she should be responding to Strexcorp's murderous policies.
- Cool Sword: Has one called "The Sword of Truth" which uses a ridiculous number of tropes because it's supposed to be ridiculous. Its real name is Randal.
- Cool Pet: She has a pet Flygon named Yama Yamapeko.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Not her exactly, but she has ended up working for several companies that serve humans (like Denny's).
- Master Swordsman
- Repetitive Name: Both hers and her Flygon's.
*eats something despite the situation*
He doesn't care about anything that's going around him, and tends not to say anything. Rarely appears anymore.
- Running Gag: There was a point in the roleplay where all of Shion's posts would end with Shiki "saying" an emoticon of a penguin eating with a bored look on his face.
- The Stoic
"Why does no one listen to me when I tell them to go back to Tokyo? Is it because I'm a little kid?"
Pretty much the same character from Higurashi, but her character's creepy child
moments are much more exaggerated.
Yuuki: *opens up gift* A NEW SCYTHE. COOL *kills people*
Other-Shion: Yuuki! That's out of character!
Yuuki: Since when was anyone in RR in character anyways?
From Vampire Knight, Yuuki started out being much like Yuuki from Vampire Knight. Now, she has in character and out of character moments.
- Big Eater: She's a vampire. Enough said.
- Friendly Neighbourhood Vampire: She fits into this trope much better than the other vampire characters, especially since she generally tends to remember she is actually a vampire in the first place.
- I'm a Humanitarian: It's not exactly cannibalism since she's a vampire, but she's gotten to the point where she's started eating human toes.
- Hot Scientist: He's so hot that an attractive flip of his hair has gotten him out of trouble at least once.
- Interspecies Friendship: Has become good friends with the Archaeopteryx who saved his life after he jumped out of a 100-story building. They enjoy going out for quesadillas and listening to dubstep together.
- Running Gag: Frequently wears a YOLO t-shirt that everyone else thinks is stupid, and someone always ends up destroying it.
Debian Kajolica Snodgrass
Peace-loving hippie with a degree from Skirt Peepers University. Now she’s a ghost after an accident with Ronald Knox’s death scythe.
"I stop ya'll from copyin' floppies so the computer industry don't die!"
The guy from Don't Copy That Floppy. He appears whenever anyone uses a computer.
"Thank you for your vote of confidence. People think I can't run a town because my five heads will disagree on things. That is NOT true and honestly, I find it degrading."
An actual five-headed dragon.
"Being mind controlled is fun and easy, especially when Strexcorp is doing the controlling. They always make it a pleasurable experience."
"When I was got married, I tell my husband, "you no do NOTHIN' without my permissions!" and he no listening! So he got in "unfortunate accident"."
*evolves into SUPER StrexPac-Man! SUPER StrexPac-Man learned QUICK ATTACK!*
SUPER StrexPac-Man is an extreme version of Pac-Man
made by Strexcorp. The game shoots real blood out at the player when SUPER StrexPac-Man eats a ghost.
Former Russian supermodel, brain surgeon, and member of the Soviet secret police. Is also a ghost now after being in the scythe accident with Debian.
No, not that Sakura.
She's previously a mermaid princess before her true form is revealed.
Kohaku and Miri
of Sakura and Ulquiorra.
Sakura's half-sister who have been watching over her more than 12 years.
Her current self, about twenty years old.
A character that is born from Hime's personality.
- Only Sane Man: He isn't 100% sane, but compared to Moogi's other characters, he's arguably the sanest out of all of them.
- Clones Are People Too: Although he's, in technicality, Marth from another dimension, the two are completely different and contrasting people.
An extremely out of character
version of Ulquiorra. He used to be married to Sakura... but things got complicated. He's now the adopted niece(????) of Michael and Michelle. No one knows how that happened.
The roleplayer's author avatar
. She's crazy.
Just called "Mushroom," the Russian Mushroom is exactly what it says on the tin
. He thinks he has good English. He doesn't.
She acts nothing like the real Hazuki, but who doesn't in this roleplay?
Any other characters (shared characters, one-off characters, characters that are no longer used) go in this folder.
A made up man who was made up with Ulquiorra randomly screamed "MICHAEL!" He is a cupcake baker who makes oddly-flavored cupcakes, in rival to Aidou. He is Ulquiorra's adopted uncle.
Michael's wife. Her talent is... slapping people.