Roleplay / Jellyneo Random Roleplay
Jellyneo Random Roleplay, or just Random Roleplay (RR for short), is a script-format roleplay on Jellyneo Forums. It pulls characters from all sorts of fandoms; from Axis Powers Hetalia
; and puts them together and watch what sort of randomness happens.
Jellyneo Random Roleplay provides examples of:
- Accidental Marriage: Characters find themselves married randomly, even to people they didn't expect to be.
- Bad Future: Seed takes over the world, apparently.
- Big Damn Heroes: Happens way too often. Things come out of nowhere to save people from certain death, like an Archaeopteryx or a Flygon.
- Big Eater:
- Rayzah. She has been know to eat things such as computers, video games, and people.
- Pikachu loves hamburgers. ...along with various other foods.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: We've broken this wall so many times, that it's broken beyond any repair.
- Combat Tentacles: The "bosses" of Strex Corp. We don't know anything else about what they look like.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: Dinosaurs are a frequent find, like that one Archaeopteryx who became Carlos's friend after s/he saved him from falling out a window.
- Evil, Inc.: Strexcorp, the monolithic corporation run by a giant tentacle monster that brainwashes people by feeding them fro-yo made with human by-products.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: Aidou and every other VK character, even if they frequently forget they're actually vampries. But Aidou is the prime example.
- I'm a Humanitarian: There are a ridiculous number of examples, for some reason.
- Notably, Strexcorp as seen above.
- Denny's ended up serving hamburgers made of one of their waiters due to Cannibal Boris and an unfortunate game of hide and seek.
- Cannibal Boris. Enough said.
- Incurable Cough of Death: The poor, poor Archaeopteryx who met his end in a Chicken Dance Cafe.
- Losing Your Head: Characters frequently are decapitated with few drawbacks.
- Love at First Punch: Happens when Caren meets Grimmjow.
- Major Injury Underreaction: Seeing as this is a role-play that defies the laws of Physics, characters are usually not so fazed by getting their heads cut off.
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: Pretty much the whole idea of Random Roleplay.
- Mirror Universe: The Alternate Realm.
- Missing Floor: Rather, missing page. The 1900th page was burnt by Shion because it was being annoying, and now everything on that page doesn't exist.
- Moe Blob: In a certain part of the roleplay, the characters landed on Jupiter and killed Moe Aliens.
- Odd Couple: Just look around and there's a lot of couples like this.
- Out of Character: Everyone, though it's done on purpose.
- Play-by-Post Game
- Running Gag:
- Someone getting injured and having to go to the same doctor.
- Pikachu getting locked in a cage, although it actually hasn't happened for a while.
- Aidou and his obsession with Tea.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Happens literally all the time. Usually no one gets hurt, including the thing that was blown up in the first place.
- Suddenly Fluent in Gibberish: Everyone ever understands pokemon speak. Carlos seems to understand Archaeopteryx, which is literally just the role-player (Shion) bashing her head repeatedly on the keyboard.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Cannibal Boris claims he's not a cannibal, despite the fact that he clearly eats humans and his name is "Cannibal Boris."
- Time Travel: Aidou apparently has a time machine, so this trope is used every once in a while when people get bored.
- Unexplained Recovery: Often occurs soon after characters die or get horribly injured.
- Who Names Their Kid "Dude"?: Seed, who is Pit's great grandson.