Big Eater: Fan Works
- In the Jackie Chan Adventures fic Queen Of All Oni, after Jade becomes a Shadowkhan girl once more, her appetite and metabolism greatly increased, to the point that, in one chapter, she is described as eating a rib, BONE AND ALL, and has eaten large amounts in several other chapters (to be fair, she did have a big appetite BEFORE the transformation, as Season 2 episode 9 shows).
- In the Jackie Chan Adventures and Teen Titans crossover fanfiction A Shadow Of The Titans, by the same author as Queen Of All Oni above, Jade has had her appetite increase after being transported to the TT universe and becoming a Shadowkhan again, but this case there's more focus on the Extreme Omnivore aspect, as Jade has taken to eating metal and wood, with Jinx repeatedly lampshading this, asking Jade if she's part goat or something.
- John in With Strings Attached. Eats at least three times what a normal person eats. He can ingest and draw nutrients from just about any organic substance. As a side effect, he's immune to poison and drugs, including alcohol.
- Socrates from Calvin and Hobbes: The Series; at one point he builds and tries to eat an actual food pyramid.
- In The Tainted Grimoire, many are they who are shocked at how much Cid and Ensei can eat.
- Agumon was always a big eater, but in Transcendence: Digital Curse he consumes enormous amounts at some times. At one point he manages to eat a dozen or so containers of food, and he keeps eating an unspecified amount more. Justified in that case.
- Haruhi, Kuyou, and Tsuruya in You Got HaruhiRolled!. The latter is implied to be able to devour at least ten times her own body weight.
- Kit from the Hunger Games fanfic Some Semblance of Meaning is a Mouthy Kid in more ways than one. When asked what his favorite food is, he responds, "Everything!" And the narrative once described him as "eagerly attempting to gobble down half of the Capitol's food supply" at breakfast.
- Simba and Haiba in The Lion King Adventures both love their food.
- Simba eats way too much food at King Hapana's pride in Desperate Measures, developing a Balloon Belly in the process. It turns out that King Hapana was deliberately fattening him up in order to slow him down so he couldn't escape.
- Haiba eats so much at Jowai Resort in Changes that he becomes morbidly obese. It also spawns his alter ego, Don Haiba.
- In both cases, the obesity wears away by the next story.
- Nabby of Empath: The Luckiest Smurf is just the same size as any adult Smurf, but he's a big eater like his brother Greedy.
- Tails the fox takes this to Running Gag levels in the fanfic Tails of the Old Republic, a crossover/ Fusion Fic between Sonic the Hedgehog and the videogame Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Tails regularly stuffs himself to the brim whenever he can shovel food into his mouth. Carth Onasi lampshades this when he asks, "Were you chronically starved on your planet?!?" Justified somewhat in that Tails is an adolescent fox now with a Hyperactive Metabolism, and that his cybernetic augmentations consume energy too, and will scavenge his tissues for resources if he doesn't eat.
- One case where it's not played for laughs is with Raven (not this one) in Yu-Gi-Oh, The Thousand Year Door: Redux. Having grown up among the impoverished underclass of Madripoor, where the rich are usually content to let the poor starve, she learned quickly to take as much food as she could and eat it as fast as possible. Even though she managed to escape the oppressive society, she still has her old habits, and wolfs down her food at the pre-finals banquet.
- The Twilight Child: Scootaloo manages to win an eating contest against already established Big Eater Pinkie Pie, as well as Rainbow Dash and Trixie.
- Princess Celestia, as well. At Twilight Sparkle's birthday party a character notices her casually chowing on an extremely large wedge of cake, to the horror of the Canterlot ponies watching.
- The Legend of Korra Villains Out Shopping fanfic a million miles of fun has incredibly tall but lithe Cold Sniper Dark Action Girl P'Li ordering off the family value menu (enough for all of the other three put together, if the waitress asking if it's to share is any indication) and actually being that hungry. Guess combustionbenders must have blast-furnace metabolisms.
"The truckers on the other side of the restaurant are eating fruit tarts and staring open mouthed as she packs away a party platter single handed."
- This is actually a fairly common fanon interpretation of P'Li—primarily on the grounds that someone of her height would require a lot of calories to begin with, but partly on the grounds that certain symbolism concerning the ajna chakra suggests that combustionbenders probably would have high metabolisms.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe fanfiction often characterizes Steve Rogers this way, since the super soldier serum canonically enhanced his metabolism. Steve Rogers Vs. The All-American Feast goes further and involves Steve tackling Man v. Food style food challenges.
- In the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fanfic, The Life Of A Wanted Changeling little Nightshade can devour whole buffet tables and still have room for a dozen buckets of ice cream. It helps that she's an alicorn foal and possible reincarnation of Nightmare Moon.
- In Better Off Not Knowing, mention is made of tall, gawky viewpoint character Hakini's "increasingly ravenous appetite." Considering that she's a growing girl of twelve who's already edging up on the six-foot mark, that's entirely to be expected.
- In Pet Me, Damnit!, one of the traits Harry Dresden retains while shapeshifted into a dog is his perpetual appetite. Hendricks describes him as a "living vacuum cleaner."
- In A Very Potter Musical, Ron Weasley always has a snack, including but not limited to: a carton of Chinese food, a bag of Funions, Twizzlers handed to him by a member of the band, and a Hershey bar the size of his torso.
Ron: Accio double-stuffed!
- Wheatley becomes this after GLaDOS implants his brain into a human body in the Portal 2 fic Test Of Humanity. He ends up eating everything in Chell's fridge after tasting food for the first time, and, later on, GLaDOS tricks him into eating 30 cakes. By the end of the fic, he's grown noticeably fatter.
- The sequel has Chell's roomates being unable to make anything for dinner because Wheatley already ate nearly everything. And, Wheatley then admits he made a large order for Chinese takeout...most of it being for him to eat.
- Sheila Brainstorm and her mother from Calvin and Hobbes: The Series - the latter ate an entire turkey in a few bites.
- Mike gets away with being called fat in Pokeumans - as a Ditto he resembles a pink fleshy blob and turns into a Munchlax so he can eat more.
- Choji in the Naruto fanfic Kitsune no Ken: Fist of the Fox, just like his canon counterpart. At one point, Sasuke actually takes advantage of this to convince him to fight Shikamaru during the qualifying round of his tournament—in addition to getting tickets for the upcoming Shadow Fox comic-book movie, they're told that there'll also be a buffet line, as the screening they'll get to see is that which is usually reserved for movie critics. Choji immediately jumps on board.
- Yajirobe's appetite is played up in Dragon Ball Z Abridged, most notably with an FAQ video where he apparently started eating Yamcha's body and Bulma correctly fearing he might eat Trunks out of spite and/or hunger.