Big Eater: Animated Films
- In the animated film Tarzoon: Shame of the Jungle, Tarzoon encounters the Everything-Devouring Multitudinous Munchers who eat everything in sight. They devour three people, a tree, several hippopotamus, an alligator, an ostrich, a giraffe, and several water buffalo all in a manner of seconds.
- In The Return of Hanuman, Maruti is a Big Eater. As a baby, he drank milk from two buffaloes. It only made him look like an elementary school student when he's only three months old. He's not done there yet. He ate all the food supplies from the village where he lives in one night. He also ate bread his friend's mother was making until all of the ingredients were finished.
- In Beauty and the Beast, Gaston sings about how, when he was a lad, he ate four dozen eggs every morning to help him get large, and now that he's grown, he eats five dozen eggs, so he's roughly the size of a barge. Though he's more muscular than thin. He also took a bite out of a leather belt, although he did that just to spit it out afterwards.
- Don Lino & his piranahas from Shark Tale.
- Su in Mulan II is always very excited whenever food gets involved. It certainly does make her Birds of a Feather with Chien Po below.
- Ichabod Crane from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, he is tall and bony but he can pack away large quantities of food in a manner of seconds.
- In Penguins of Madagascar, not only does Rico eat everything, but he can also cough up whatever he ate on cue. Skipper and Mort become this after they've been mutated.
- It may not be that evident, but Princess Anna in Frozen is implied to be one. She sings about wanting to "Stuff some chocolate in [her] face", finishing Hans' sentence with "sandwiches" in their song, and when she blabbers about the wedding ceremony with him, one of the the first details she goes through is that "there'll be soup, roast, and ice cream".
- Sven the Reindeer is pretty much always thinking about lots of carrots. Always trying to eat the one off Olaf's nose. Though he manages to suppress himself in the end.
- Meeko the raccoon from Pocahontas is a very obvious one. He loves to eat whatever he can find, even if it means stealing from Percy.
- It's never shown but supplementary material The Little Mermaid say that Andrina is one of these. All of Ariel's sisters have a Trademark Favorite Food but she likes everything.
- Kung Fu Panda: Similar to Po below, Shifu has been shown putting away large amounts of food in a very short amount of time, most notably during the dumpling fight - 10 or so, each the size of his mouth, within 2 seconds.
- Kung Fu Panda: Po eats all the time, but especially when he is upset. That is what makes the climactic dumpling fight so significant; when he finally wins the dumpling and throws it back to his master, it's a welcome sign that he has grown beyond needing that kind of emotional crutch. Furthermore, his girth actually turned out to be vital in his fight with the villain Tai Lung. His fat protects his pressure points.
- In Yellow Submarine, a denizen of the Sea of Monsters vaccuums up other monsters... it then vaccuums up the submarine...then vaccuums up the background art...then, spotting its own twitching tail, vaccuums itself into nonexistence, leaving the sub slowly spinning in a featureless white void.
- Russel the hedgehog from Once Upon a Forest.
- Madagascar's Gloria, apparently her favorite breakfast is six loaves of wheat toast, buttered on both sides, with no crust
- Helsa from The Princess and the Pea.
- Felicia, Ratigan's cat from The Great Mouse Detective
- Ferdinand from Tom and Jerry: The Movie
- Chien Po in Mulan to the point where he is shown eating a bowl of rice randomly in the middle of a brawl, is the only named character to engage in the "order" pun that annoys Chi Fu, and declares he doesn't care about what his potential girlfriends look like or wear—as long as they provide him with food. In the sequel, he ends up with another Big Eater, Su.
- Spike in The Land Before Time and its sequels.
- Pig from Home, for a cat, anyway. How many cats do you know that could scarf down an entire hot dog in a few seconds?