The Ice Age series does this from time to time, but does it a lot in Dawn of the Dinosaurs.
- When Sid tries to milk a "cow": "I thought you were a female!"
- At the end, when Ellie and Manny's daughter is born:
Sid: Oh look, it's a boy.
Diego: That's a tail, Sid.
- "I knew him when he was a caterpillar — y'know, before he came out."
- And in a similar vein, Diego claiming to feel a "tingling" sensation whilst being trapped in a plant, pressed very close to Manny, who tells him "Don't say that when you're pressed up to me," Of course, it's revealed the next moment that the 'tingling' sensation is the plant's digestive fluids....
Crash or Eddie: So, why did they come up with Chasm of Death?
Buck: We tried calling it the Big Smelly Crack. But that just made everybody giggle.
- In the original, when Diego is talking to Manny and Sid about their protecting the human: "Oh I get it. You can't have one of your own so you want to adopt."