Radar: Animated Films
- Alpha and Omega
- DreamWorks Animation
- Planet 51
- The extended version of Hexxus's Villain Song, Toxic Love (which wasn't in the movienote , but is available on the movie soundtrack), contains the line "a special kind of horny".
- Goanna's (voiced by Tone Lōc) song If I'm Gonna Eat Somebody (It Might as Well Be You) also sounds quite sexual.
- In the opening of Puss in Boots, Puss wakes up and you see a non-anthro female cat right next to him. Worse still, he is seen putting on his belt upon getting up, suggesting that it was off before. What exactly were those cats doing?
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit has some infamous Parental Bonus that shouldn't have let it keep its PG rating.
Mickey: I wonder who he really was?
- Most of it involves the ridiculously attractive Jessica Rabbit — for instance, the scene in which Greasy Weasel reaches into her cleavage and promptly gets his hand caught in a "Booby Trap", as Eddie quipped. It gets worse when you take into account the Bilingual Bonus; allegedly, Greasy's screaming, which sounds to a non-Spanish-speaker like gibberish, actually translates as "Shit, my fucking hand!"
- Additionally, a subtle joke in the opening sequence seems to reference Getting Crap Past the Radar: the brand name on the oven is "Hotternell" — while the film's PG rating would certainly allow for language as mild as "hell", The Hays Code that was in effect during the film's period setting would not. This is actually a combination of this trope, and a Shout-Out. Tex Avery, in that same period, managed to get away with including an Alaska town labelled as Coldernell in one of his shorts, and the Roger short in production is very much in Avery's style.
- And also when Eddie is singing to distract the weasels, he says "I'm through with taking falls/I'm bouncing off the walls/Without that gun, I'd have some fun/I'd kick you in the..." He gets cut off when an object hits him on the head; Roger says "nose!" to finish the line. Smartass, the lead weasel, says "Nose? That don't rhyme with walls!" Eddie replies with "No, but this does!" and kicks him in the groin.
- Baby Herman's line "I got a 50-year-old lust, and a 3-year-old dinky."
- The original cut of the movie had three frames showing that Jessica's dress hiked up to show that she was not wearing underwear. Once laserdisc made frame-by-frame viewing possible, this crept out from Under the Radar and was later edited — first by digitally putting white panties on Jessica, then by elongating the skirt so everything is covered.
- "Roger, darling, I want you to know I love you. I've loved you more than any woman's ever loved a rabbit." Even funnier when you remember that the film was made in the 80s, shortly after a certain... toy for women was on the market...
- There is this little gem when the Toons are speculating about the late Big Bad:
Bugs: I'll tell you one thing, doc: he weren't no rabbit.
Daffy: Or a duck.
Goofy: Or a dog.
Pinocchio: Or a little wooden boy.
Big Bad Wolf: Or a sheep.
Woody Woodpecker: Or a woodpecker.
Sylvester: Or a pussy.
- Near the beginning of Corpse Bride, Mrs. Van Dort gets stuck in the doorway of the family carriage; Mr. Van Dort and the driver begin pushing on her, trying to get her loose. Cut to Mr. and Mrs. Everglot (the future in-laws) observing the scene through binoculars, watching as the carriage rocks back and forth wildly. The Everglots roll their eyes in disgust and exclaim "Fish merchants!"note
- When Victor is walking through the woods trying to say his wedding vows correctly, one of the mangled versions is "I will cup your..." with Victor's hands cupped at chest level. If you're in any doubt as to what that meant, when Victor realizes what he's doing, he quickly exclaims "Oh goodness no!"
- The Ice Age series does this from time to time, but does it a lot in Dawn of the Dinosaurs.
Sid: Oh look, it's a boy.
- When Sid tries to milk a "cow": "I thought you were a female!"
- At the end, when Ellie and Manny's daughter is born:
Diego: That's a tail, Sid.
Buck: Let me tell you about the time I used a sharpened shell to turn a T-Rex into a T-Rachel.
- "I knew him when he was a caterpillar — y'know, before he came out."
- And in a similar vein, Diego claiming to feel a "tingling" sensation whilst being trapped in a plant, pressed very close to Manny, who tells him "Don't say that when you're pressed up to me," Of course, it's revealed the next moment that the 'tingling' sensation is the plant's digestive fluids....
Crash or Eddie: So, why did they come up with Chasm of Death?
- Also, this part:
Buck: We tried calling it the Big Smelly Crack. But that just made everybody giggle.
- In the original, when Diego is talking to Manny and Sid about their protecting the human: "Oh I get it. You can't have one of your own so you want to adopt."
- The Brave Little Toaster
- And a literal example in the original is when Kirby goes behind a tree to empty his dust bag, and Blanky watches, whereupon Toaster promptly hits Blanky over the head and makes a face like "Hey, that's private!"
- In the original version VHS of the film, when TV pulls out his "tumor pictures" from the filing cabinet during "Worthless", if one paused the tape they could see what he really pulled out: A photo of a topless woman with "stars" censoring her breasts. Apparently this didn't get past the radar for too long because subsequent editions have been altered so that she's now wearing a bikini top.
- Jungledyret Hugo 2 contains a scene in which the main character (Hugo) and his girlfriend (Rita) are in a bed while they are singing a song about kissing.
- The Boxtrolls has its share of naughty gags:
- After Lord Portley-Rind realizes Snatcher is Madame Frou Frou, he says "I regret so much."
- The Book of Life:
- Notice how after La Muerte screams to summon Xibalba, when she discovers that he cheated, Xibalba has a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. If one were to imply further, there's a slight sexual implication, since they're married and would have drunk wine.
- It's a quick moment, but here, Xibalba is looking at La Muerte's breasts.
- At Manolo and Maria's wedding, Carlos grabs (or at least tries to) Carmen's butt. Seen here.
- The Goth Kid calling both La Muerte and Xibalba "pretty" in a lovestruck kind of tone.
- The Candlemaker says this while watching as Manolo is forced to fight several thousand bulls combined into one giant bull: "That is a whole lot of bull."