- Fridge Logic:
- The concept of Dash having a problem with no stallion wanting her because of her tomboyish and athletic nature and all that applies as the show makes it clear that Pegasus come from a Proud Warrior Race Culture; combining that with Ponies' matriarchy means Dash should be the ideal Pegasus mare. Though this could be explained by the fact that the Proud Warrior Race thing seems to have mostly faded so in modern times, Pegasus stallions think like Unicorn and Earth Pony stallions and/or all of Dash's attempted trysts were ground-bound and so rated her based on their own species' standards.
- While fortunate that Ponies think that Lero's sweat smells like perfume or cologne, one reviewer pointed out how nasty that is. Fancy restaurants and stores that sell such products would inevitably smell like a gym locker room that hasn't been cleaned out.
- Genius Bonus: Bellerophon is notable in Greek mythology for taming Pegasus, among other things. Verges on Fridge Brilliance when you consider that the normally brash and outgoing Rainbow Dash shows a much more mellow side to her as their relationship develops.
- Jerkass Woobie: Star Sparkle according to some readers. To others she's a monster who deserves no sympathy whatsoever. No matter what, they seem to agree that she's a jerk.
- Nightmare Fuel: Just what did Lero escape from exactly? Do we really want to find out?
YMMV / Xenophilia