- It would probably be easier to list moments that don't count, as almost the entire fic is arguably this.
- Rainbow Dash constantly goes out of her way to help Lero adjust to Equestria and to make sure he has someone to talk to at a time when most of the town shy away from him. Slight Tear Jerker when you consider that this is probably because she knows all too well what it's like to be lonely.
- Rarity utterly rejects the idea of not helping with the designs for Lero's wedding for fear of the controversy and loss of business it might cause. She also refuses to exploit the connections Lero has managed to make with Canterlot's nobles, placing their friendship above such things.
- Rainbow's friends constantly encourage her to make her feelings about Lero known to him, support her decision, and are very happy for her when it works out.
- Celestia's admission to Lyra that she practically considers Twilight her surrogate daughter.
- When Lero mentions a mare who asked why he wasn't in the fields or the bedroom, even Applejack (who's more an acquaintance than anything) insists that anyone who'd say such a thing "clearly has too many teeth and [she'd] be happy to help adjust that number downward".
Heartwarming / Xenophilia