- Awesome Music: The Wild West-inspired soundtracks by Michiko Naruke have often been cited as one of the best things about the series. Opinions have been varied on the non-Naruke soundtracks.
- Complete Monster: Alhazad & Kartikeya. See those pages for details.
- Flip-Flop of God: Word of God said that every game happens on the same unlucky planet. This is in contrast to an earlier companion volume for the series released during the third game which said that they were different Filgaias that generally followed the same rules. Either different people are now in charge of the mythos or the people behind the mythos simply decided that the one Filgaia version was cooler.
- Friendly Fandoms: With Trigun and, if the Dream Chasers MUSH is anything to go by, with Lunar as well.
- Word of God: According to the companion volume for the series (never released outside of Japan, of course), the planet Filgaia is the same planet in every game. Apparently, it's just really unlucky.
YMMV / Wild ARMs