- Broken Base:
- People either love the fact that Shirou's Legendary Holy Weapon is becoming sentient, or they are annoyed with it.
- With the reveal that this Shirou came from a Heaven's Feel AU timeline, people either like it or hate it. There are also some who don't really mind.
- The Demon of the Sword. Some dislike this since it was very stupid and a few even claim that it is Out of Character for this Shirou. Others like it for the sheer stupidity of it as it is In-Character for Shirou. Most of them can agree that they did not see it coming. The mini-chapter that follows does clarify that Shirou informed Yami, the King and Queen beforehand, which a lot were worried to be not the case.
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: Did you really think this wouldn't happen in a story starring Shirou Emiya?
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Shirou's interactions with Motoyasu allow his better traits to surface earlier on, something that we don't get to see in canon until after he loses his sanity.
YMMV / Wandering of a Sword Hero