- Awesome Music: Quite a few of their songs, but "Art Of Conflict" is arguably one of their most awesome songs.
- Broken Base: A few fans dislike Futureperfect for being too "soft". A few more dislike their later albums for their Synth-Pop influences. Not nearly as huge a case as some others, though.
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy: A criticism leveled towards Praise The Fallen, as the songs are noticeably darker, almost harboring on depressing (see "Joy", "Solitary" and the live version of "Forsaken").
- Ear Worm: "Fearless" (it may be a Madness Mantra, but its chorus sure is catchy), "Kingdom" (both the chorus and the main synth line), "Standing", "Electronaut"... Let's just say they have quite a lot of these and move on.
- Tear Jerker: Quite a few songs manage to be this- they're big on songs with an epic, melancholy, wistful tone, after all.
- "Holding on". Holy shit!
- This live performance of Forsaken. The way that Ronan delivers the lyrics is very impactful. He also gets quite emotional most of the times he sings the song live.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: The Trance influences in Futureperfect were a bit too much for fans of harder EDM / Industrial.
YMMV / VNV Nation