- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Their WCW brawls in 1994 with Cactus Jack, Maxx Payne and Kevin Sullivan are fan favorite matches to this day.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Why you should not review a puff children's show piece (The Agony Booth made this mistake with Star Trek, too): WrestleCrap inducted a WCW segment where the Nasty Boys invaded a science center, and shortly after the induction went up, a fan wrote in to tell a story about his experience with the Nasties when they visited a children's hospital. See the whole thing here: turns out Knobbs and Saggs have a soft spot for kids.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Hoo boy.
- Ham and Cheese
- Narm: Their promos were so shouty and over-the-top they tended to lapse into self-parody.
- Seasonal Rot: Their TNA run was very poorly received, since Knobbs and Saggs were significantly broken down by then.
- To the point that Saggs couldn't even do a promo without getting winded.
- Squick: The "Pit Stop" which is basically one of the Boys grabbing a hapless opponent's face and shoving it into the other's sweaty armpit. Classy!
- It was pretty much the precursor to Rikishi's Stinkface, which, like Rikishi in general, got far more over than anyone could have anticipated.
- What an Idiot!: Saggs was knocked to the apron during the 1992 Royal Rumble match, and took the opportunity to jaw with fans instead of climbing back in the ring. The British Bulldog then eliminated him for real.
YMMV / The Nasty Boys