- Face of the Band: Tricia, partially due to Executive Meddling. They originally didn't want to take any band photos at all!
- Misaimed Fandom: "Courage" is frequently used as a pro-anorexia anthem, despite the message being the complete opposite.
- Misattributed Song: There are people who believe that Hoku's "Perfect Day" was performed by Superchick. And then there are some, but not as many, people who think that Hoku sung "One Girl Revolution." The confusion most likely stems from both songs appearing back-to-back on the Legally Blonde soundtrack.
- Signature Song: "One Girl Revolution" or "Stand in the Rain".
- Suspiciously Similar Song:
YMMV / Superchic[k]