Superchick's music has given a Shout-Out to the following things:Karaoke Superstars
- "Barlow Girls" is a whole song shout out to Barlow Girl.
- "Big Star Machine" name drops Ricky Martin and Menudo, as well as referencing VH1's Where Are They Now series.
- "Karaoke Superstars" references the children's playground game, Red Rover."Red rover, red rover, please let me come over."
- "Super Trouper" mentions G.I. Joe dolls."If you got a G.I. Joe you'd never open up the box. Safe inside it's plastic prison waiting for the day it rots."
- "TV Land" name drops Barbie, Mr. T and The A-Team, Beverly Hills, 90210, Charlie's Angels, Samantha from Bewitched, and I Dream of Jeannie.
- "One Girl Revolution" name drops the Titanic (1997) and uses the James Bond guitar riff."And I christen you Titanic, underestimate and swim."
Last One Picked
- "Real" name drops The Velveteen Rabbit, as well as Seventeen and Glamour magazines. The opening line of Helen Reddy's "I Am Woman" is also used.
- "One and Lonely" references Britney Spears."It's not like they meant to hurt me. Watching TV checking Britney televised. My guys checking out her thighs. And I roll my eyes and sigh."
- "Na Na" references Peanuts and Pokémon. It also drops the line "Oops I did it again.""I feel like the teacher from Charlie Brown. All you hear is that wah wah wah sound. Maybe I'm a Pokemon Pikachu. 'Cause that's what comes out when I'm talking to you."
- "Song 4 Tricia (Princes and Frogs)" has a Back to the Future reference."...watch me for the changes and, uh, try to keep up."
- "Wonder (If She'll Get It)" name drops Leelee Sobieski and her film Here On Earth.
- "Me Against the World" references the children's game, Simon Says and David vs. Goliath."Still standing defiant. Maybe me against the giant."
- "Hero" took the red pill.
Beauty From Pain
Rock What You Got
- "Alive Prelude" takes a page out of Frankenstein's book. No points for guessing which part.
- "Alive" asks, "do robots dream of electric sheep?" and the singer is "not a Stepford wife made to obey"
- "Cross the Line" questions "why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes."
- "Hey Hey" is a Vampires Vs Cheerleaders remix.
- "Sunshine": "I got 99 problems, I can knock 'em down one at a time."