- Ho Yay:
- Between Misha and Shia, especially in the anime's Side-Story Bonus Art.
- Anime episode 18 has a scene where Misha's leaning over to look out the window Koboshi's next to, resulting in near-Marshmallow Hell for Koboshi. Koboshi's trying to push Misha away, but the way it's animated makes it look like Koboshi's copping a feel.
- No Dub for You: Nozomi Entertainment's release was sub-only for some bizarre reason.
- Tear Jerker: Many of the later manga chapters are this, but of special note are How to Find What You're Looking For: Part 6, How to Cry and How to End the Dream.
- Shino growing upset and crying about the fact her father has to go to the hospital.
- Woolseyism: Kotarou's ancestor was also named Kotarou, but written with one kanji different. The English release of the manga called him Kotaroh: still the same name, but in a different romanization system.
YMMV / Pita-Ten