- Alternative Character Interpretation: Is Hati good or evil, or somewhere in between? He's trying to save the world, but he threatens to kill Iki's pack. At least two members of said pack are his brothers.
- Writing for the Trade: The story actually flows quite well. It just feels like it drags on when you are waiting 5-15 days for each page.
- Ascended Fanon: The gray horse Seven rides was named Dapper by the fans and the authors made the name canon.
- Base-Breaking Character:
- Raigho. Some dislike him for being a jerk, especially for fanatically attacking Seven. Others, while disliking his behavior, find understandable and sympathetic reasons for it.
- Seven. Some viewed her search for the wolf spirit in a negative light from the get go, but when she attempted to kill Raigho, that is really when the character came to be hated by a significant portion of the fanbase. Most are on her side, though.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: A literal example. The horse Dapper, who's appeared in only a few scenes, is beloved for his feisty, stubborn attitude. One of the authors said he will appear again.
- Epileptic Trees: There is a theory going around that Seven is a White or Black Spirit, despite the fact that she has the wrong eye color for that, and the cast page on the website clearly shows that her spirit is gray and not the pure white of a White Spirit, nor the pure black of a Black Spirit. This theory was Jossed before it was even made.
- Ugly Cute: Baby Muninn.
YMMV / Off-White