- Awesome Music: A lot of the songs are this.
- "Critter Comrades", a catchy song celebrating animal friends. It sounds like something The Beatles could put out.
- "Believe in Spring", a beautiful song about the arrival of the spring season. It is especially loved due to the infamous line about "the birds and bees".
- "Done Day", the signing-off song, is bound to give you happy tears.
- "Music Makes Me", a jazzy, catchy song.
- Ear Worm: Almost every song. Especially since they were played in practically every commercial break back in the day. The most obvious offender being "Everywhere I Go"."Days are the sunniest, jokes are the funniest, rabbits are the bunniest, hives are the honey-est, elephants the ton-i-est, troubles, they're the none-i-est, everywhere I go!"
- Memetic Mutation: "I don't like candy corn!" has become one thanks to the controversial nature of the candy.
- Moe: Moose and Zee themselves.
- Painful Rhyme: Practically every lyric in "Everywhere I Go".
- Sacred Cow: Moose A. Moose has become one on the internet thanks to the nostalgia surrounding him, nearly on par with Mister Rogers. Naturally, no one took it well when he and Zee were deleted from the Nick Jr. channel in 2012.
- Uncanny Valley: A lot of the characters in the shorts come across as this due to their button eyes and large smiles.
YMMV / Moose and Zee