- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Constantly subverted; the saga is full of nonsensical sequences that come out of nowhere and usually puzzle the characters, but they quite often end up being mentioned again later. This usually doesn't make them any less nonsensical.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Constantly.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Gladys, judging by the fanarts of her on the official website.
- Evil Is Cool: in-story; Everyone seems to agree that Darkness generally have much cooler stuff than Light.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Invoked about Rikuille when he gets upgraded by the Tenebeuh; his new armor is described as a purple, skin-tight armor that make his crocht's form visible, with a heart on the chest and one of Pathetic's skirt that he is using as a cape. Dora flat-out states it makes him look like a whore.
- Fridge Brilliance: Gecko being Nigh Invulnerable and not subject to the Disneylandians' natural Berserk Button about Communists suddenly makes a lot more sense after the revelation that he was a robot.
- Magnificent Bastard: Gaz Mask, AKA Dora the Explorer, of all people.
- Narm Charm: The Reveal that Dora the Explorer is the Big Bad is completely silly in itself, but the performance delivered by her voice actress and the context given actually manages to make it genuinely creepy. See her Sanity Slippage if you don't believe us.
- What an Idiot!: Upon learning Dora has Kanary's heart inside him, Cobalt and Gecko immediatly decide to extract the heart from him with Rikuille's USB keyblade, completely uncaring if it's going to kill him.... only to remember too late they also need him to close the Door of Darkness after this is done.
YMMV / Kingdom Paf