This is the list of the characters appearing in Kingdom Paf
- Failure Hero: The only reason he even manages to go on in the story essentially is dumb luck; otherwise, he is a terrible fighter, not particularly intelligent and so bad at progressing he is still level 2 by the time they reach the final dungeon.
- The Hero
- Idiot Hero: Downplayed; he isn't as stupid as Gecko, but he still isn't exactly a genius.
- Lame Comeback: Specializes in this.Dora: Take this, you rabbit!Narrator: "Rabbit" ? Seriously?
- Playing with Fire: After Cobalt taught him magic, this become his favourite spell.
- Unfortunate Names: He is unfortunate enough to share the name of a famous character in a cartoon for little girls, leading everybody to constantly mock him about it.
- Berserk Button: Don't mention communists in his presence.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Genuinely wants the best for Disneyland, but has no problem using Electric Torture to extract informations from people or suggest a violent approach to solve problems.
- Nobody Calls Me "Chicken"!: His reaction when ADSL calls him one.
- Only Sane Man: Comedic Sociopathy aside, he is the most level-headed protagonist and the one to usually stay focus on the goal.
- Shock and Awe: His favourite method to attack people.
- Electric Torture: Really likes to use this to interrogate people.
- The Smart Guy
- The Big Guy: The tallest and strongest of the three.
- The Ditz/Cloud Cuckoolander: Constantly zig-zags between those tropes; most of the times, he is just a plain moron, but occasionally he will have either glimpse of intelligence or a completely alien reasonning.
- Genius Ditz: On occasion, he will show unusual glimpse of intelligence and solve riddles nobody else was able to even understand.
- Dumb Muscle
- The Load: Dora and Cobalt see him like one, and constantly try to get rid of him any way they can. Needless to say, they constantly fail.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: His Weapon of Choice.
- Made of Iron: He somehow manages to survive being gutted alive by Sipheroth.
- Robotic Reveal: Revealed at the end of the story to be a Terminator sent by Dora the Explorer from the future, but who forgot about his mission.
- Bad Boss: Has no scrupples manipulating her allies, calling them slaves and even forbid them to laugh with her.
- Big Bad: The leader of the CIA. Eventually subverted when it turns out Gaz Mask was behind her
- The Heavy: while Gaz Mask was the one behind her all the time, she still was the most active opponent.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Introduces herself with titles such as "the Great Witch of Darkness" or "the Hellish Necromancer".
- Driven to Suicide: She meets her demise when a guide makes her visit the Fortress, causing her to kill herself out of dispair.
- Evil Is Hammy: And how. Almost every line of dialogue coming from here involves either an Evil Laugh, Chewing the Scenery, or both.
- Evil Laugh
- Evil Sorceress: Well, she is based on Maleficient.
- Laughably Evil
- Nerd in Evil's Helmet: Despite being an evil sorceress devoted on bringing Darkness on the Universe, she likes to spend her free time playing Super Mario Bross or Counter Strike, and is revealed to collect trading cards.
- Wicked Witch: Dora's description of her is less-than-flattering.
- Cut Lex Luthor a Check: He managed to make legal profit by opening an amusement park in Hell where people can kill zombies. Sadly for him, said park is ruined by the end of the saga.
- Dating Catwoman: Inverted; he is a villain, and dates Gladys, a Princess of Heart.
- Do with Him as You Will: Gaz Mask disposes of him by having him delivered to the vengeful Princess of Heart.
- Gender Bender: He actually is the nordic goddess Hel who went through a sex change.
- Know When To Fold Them: He manages to survive the longest amongst the members because he actually retreats when he loses to Cobalt.
- Only Sane Man: By far the most level-headed member. For example, he realizes how stupid it is to use Dora to find the locks and want to just kill him.
- Villain with Good Publicity: He is famous as one of the main benefactors to te Colyseum, and really wishes to keep this cover.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Makes profit by trading oil in Agrabah.
- Evil Sounds Deep: He has the deepest voice in the CIA.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: He goes One-Winged Angel thanks to becoming a Demon... only to cause the cave to collapse on him, killing him in the process.
- Attack of the Killer Whatever: Parodied; she has an army of crab stick clones.
- Dreadful Singer: The whole reason she wants Triton's Pitchfrock; it's stated to give whoever uses it the ability to sing proprerly.
- Make My Monster Grow: Attempts this on herself at the end of her episode. It backfires spectacularly.
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: The protagonists spend the episode trying to prevent her from taking part in the singing competition, in fear she will win the Lock. In the end, she does take part... only to reveal she would have never won anyway, seeing how even with Triton's Picthfrock, she can't possibly sing right.
- Villain Ball: Even though at this point Actymel had done nothing but help her, she decides to betray her anyway For the Evulz, causing the princess to do a definitive HeelFace Turn.
- Dirty Communists: He speaks with a stereotypical russian accent, and his kingdom, the Goulag of Halloween, is despicted as a parody of the Soviet Union.
- I Love Nuclear Power: He is a sack of fruits who became alive and sentient after being irradied.
- Non-Action Guy: In sharp contrast with most members of the CIA, who at least do try to fight before being defeated anti-climatically by something coming out of nowhere, Tutti-Frutti gets easily curb-stomped by Cobalt and Jack, and is forced to call for his army for help.
- You Have Failed Me: Parodied; he accuses his minions of sabotage whenever they fail a mission, and orders to have them sent to the Goulag... only to always be reminded they already are in the Goulag.
- Zerg Rush: His soldiers are poorly armed and trained, but they are numerous enough to scare the heroes.
- Butt-Monkey: When teaming up with Rikuille; Rikuille has zero respect for him, takes over his boat and forces him to be his servant. Even before, it seems none of the other CIA members can take him seriously.
- Red Right Hand: Parodied; he has a spoon replacing his hand.
- Smug Snake: Extremely arrogant, but pretty incompetent and unimpressive in the end.
- Adaptational Dye Job: He is several times described as purple-haired, when his counterpart Riku is white-haired.
- Badass Cape: Parodied; he tries to make one, but he used one of Pathetic's old skirt for that, and nobody is fooled by it.Dora: Oh, so that's the reason for the skirt...Rikuille: IT'S A CAPE!
- The Dragon: To Pathetic.
- The Starscream: He was planning to betray Pathetic all along so she would collect all the princesses of Heart and open the door, allowing him to get everything for himself.
- Evil Former Friend: to Dora.
- Evil Is Cool: In-universe, he is a firm believer of this trope, constantly mocking Dora for his weakness and ridiculous look.
- Power High: A literal example when consuming the Tenebeuh.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: He is much less pleasant of a a person after his FaceHeel Turn.
- Too Spicy for Yog-Sothoth: Anselle's attempt to possess him ends with Rikuille possessing him instead.