- Awesome Art: The art is stylishly cartoony, which only works to emphasize the action scenes.
- Fanfic Fuel: There are many heroes working for the Constellation, all names after different star patterns. We only see three.
- Nightmare Fuel: Gemini gets sliced perfectly in half and lives through it.
- Paranoia Fuel: Do you wear contacts? Do you have a bad memory? Do you find yourself with cuts and bruises you can't quite explain? You might be working for the Constellation.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The ending is quite abrupt, leaving a lot of important details glossed over. Given The Reveal, it becomes unclear why exactly Regan turned against her employers, and the story depicts her actions sympathetically, if misguided.
- Unintentionally Unsympathetic:
- The Constellation are shown as ultimately heroic, however theyre treatment of Regan seems suspect. She specifically states that she let them think they'd broken her. Perhaps she did have reason to worry?
YMMV / Gemini