- Awesome Music:
- Broken Base: The "React" videos. Are they a unique concept that adds some nice variety to the Corridor Crew channel, or is it detracting from the slice-of-life and behind-the-scene episodes that many die-hard fans seem like more.
- More Popular Spin-Off: While the main Corridor channel is definitely well-known, the side Corridor Crew channel had a massive surge in popularity in the last few years, gaining a lot of subscribers in its own right.
- The "React" videos could possibly be this for the usual Behind The Scenes videos for Corridor Crew. These "React" videos picked up a lot of new subscribers and has proved to be some of the most successful videos on the channel.
- Uncanny Valley: When it comes to real life Rayman, HELL YEAH.
- Special Effect Failure: While Spider-Man: Cake Day features stellar CGI for its budget overall with its portrayal of 1960s New York City, it does manage to sneak in modern-day background elements in some scenes such as a modern UPS van or present-day, non-CGI traffic.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: It's kind of their thing. Some of the cooler examples include Portal Trick Shots, which shows all sorts of crazy tricks with a portal in live action (including one part where the camera moves through one); Graphic Violence, Brush With Death, and Paper Cuts, all of which involve things transitioning between 2D plane and 3D world; and First Person vs Third Person, a video based on the Spies vs Mercs mode in Splinter Cell and features special effects alongside entire scenes shot behind-the-shoulder.
- What Do You Mean It Wasnt Made On Drugs: Some of their videos have ridiculously nonsensical stories. VAPE GOD and Fart Attack are a few examples of stories that just plainly make no sense.
YMMV / Corridor Digital