- Accidental Innuendo:
Barry: I could do you!Paul: I could do you sometime!Barry: No, I meant I could draw you!
- "Spilt Milk" has a scene where Paul exclaims "I better change me trousers now!" after when Barry spills milk on him directly on his crotch.
- In "On Your Pike":
- Ass Pull: For the plot for "Mind Your Manors", we learn that the Chuckle Brothers can travel back in time by uttering a phrase, which serves as the only time this was brought up in any episodes and was written specifically for it.
- Bizarro Episode:
- Cult Classic: While it's not known too much abroad, it's truly beloved by its home audience in the UK; especially the fans who grew up with it from the late 80s to the early 2000s.
- Fanon Discontinuity: Fans prefer to ignore the first two series due to its format.
- Memetic Mutation:
- To me! To you!note
- No slacking!note
- "STICKY FUDGE FINGERS? OH WE'RE FAMOUS FOR OUR STICKY FUDGE FINGERS!"note
- "Shurrup and keep peddlin'!"
- "I've gotta go for a lie down..."note
- "Oh dear!" "Oh dear, oh dear!" note
- Seasonal Rot: The final four series from 2006 to 2009 were when the show began to lose steam.
- Special Effects Failure: In "Hanging Round", Paul hammers the plank of wood with Barry on, causing him fly upwards. He then lands down back on the plank with the Captain Pillsbury on, causing him to launch up into the ship's chimney. The editing in this scene involved Barry and the captain in stiff positions moving upwards, and the way they moved isn't very convincing as well.
- Barry Chuckle's passing in 2018 from bone cancer. The fact that the show is loved by several generations of people means that Manly Tears were most definitely shed when his passing was announced.
- 12 months after Barry's death, their eldest brother, Jimmy Elliot (No Slacking) also died from cancer at the age of 87, bringing yet another moment of tear-jerking to the fans.
YMMV / ChuckleVision