- Do Not Do This Cool Thing: Despite the large amounts of nudity and sex in this movie, Morrissey was a staunch critic of the free-love movement and this film was meant to show the results of such debauchery.
- Fridge Logic: If Dracula needs the blood of virgins to feed on, why didn't he start hitting monasteries and/or nunneries?
- Jerkass Woobie: Dracula.
- Narm Charm: You can't but crack a smile when Kier groans "The blood of dese whoores is killink me."
- Rooting for the Empire: It could be argued that this film has one of the most sympathetic portrayals of Dracula ever. The human characters, on the other hand (especially the two sisters), are frankly nasty and un-likeable.
- Then you get our "hero" Mario, who is both physically and sexually abusive to the sisters, treats them like idiots and rapes Perla (ostensibly to protect her from being a virgin, but it may have been more for pleasure) making him come off as more despicable than Dracula, whose actions are mainly motivated by survival.
YMMV / Blood for Dracula