- Angst? What Angst?: Within minutes of a Heroic BSoD, he tends to utterly forget the problem ever happened, often creating a hilarious if jarring transition.
- Base-Breaking Character: Willow. Some of Al's fans find her to be likable and a good addition to Al's crew, while others view her as annoying and out of place.
- Crosses the Line Twice: A lot of his humor.
- Al: *picks up dead elf* Oh my God! He's like a baby! The weight of innocence! *punts him into the fire* Oooh! 10 points!
- How the Mighty Have Fallen:
- In Al's modded playthrough of New Vegas. He's gone from an incredibly powerful sociopath that roamed the wastes bringing chaos wherever he went to a humble homeless man. He mentions how himself from the future will kill him because he's now indistinguishable from the NPC's that were his playthings. It's a tad jarring to watch him run from geckos and raiders fearing for his life, when he would normally scoff at and presumably curbstomp enemies such as them.
- After more than 70 episodes later in his modded playthrough, leveling up and acquiring more than 10 followers (including four of his signature companions minus Steve the Radroach and at least 3 Tau Drones) Al is back as the Mojave's humanoid typhoon.
- Creator's Pet: While technically Al didn't create her as she was a pre-made Sim, Kimmy Duggart is seen as this by many viewers because Bobby suddenly and randomly married her instead of one of the more popular ladies, and Al refused to kill her off even when she behaved far worse than others Bobby killed. For a while, at least.
- Memetic Badass:
- Most Wonderful Sound: Al's laughter.
- Pet-Peeve Trope: M4 and AK-47 mods. No matter how good they are, there are so many on the nexus that he is sick to death of them showing up.
- The Scrappy: Kimmy Duggart is... less than popular.
- Unpopular Popular Character: Captain Ballarms. An Ensemble Dark Horse to the viewers and the bane to Al's existence.
- The Woobie:
- Robbie Duggart. He saw his mother and father fight when he was a baby, saw his father shoot his mother and start a fire, then his father forgets to take care of him and has to be cared for by two creepy robots. Then one of his dolls comes to life and tries to murder him, then one of his dogs died during his birthday, then during his next birthday another one of his dogs died of old age, and just as he and his father were just starting to bond, he accidentally kills him.
- Also Jimmy Cop. Nothing says woobie more then celebrating your birthday alone in a bathroom. And then dying in that same bathroom.
YMMV / AlChestBreach