AKA HopeWithinChaos. One of the regular hosts of Transmission Awesome. His series "Epic Fail" deals with the stupidity and absurdity found in television advertising, Internet videos, and general pop culture. Hosts the WWE recaps on Wrestle! Wrestle! Can be found here.
- Brick Joke: In a sequence in the Year One Brawl, people from each side keep showing up and Nostalgia Critic exclaims their names in shock; during Kickassia, when Nostalgic Critic is phoning everyone to tell them about the invasion:Critic: Hang on, I've got to call Sean.Chick: Who?Critic: The epic fail guy!Chick: Oh. He's funny.
- Catchphrase: "I have lost all faith in children's advertising!"
- Made of Iron: Shows in the anniversary brawl, when 5 punches from Angry Joe don't even make him flinch.
- Psycho for Hire: His SUMO NINJA persona, available for assassinations, assisted suicides, and birthday parties.
- Running Gag:
- Sean crying in the shower to Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" after a particularly epic fail.
- The "audience" booing when he makes a tasteless joke. Happens often enough that he was shocked when it didn't and made an even more tasteless one to get the boos.
- His hatred of Rise of the Argonauts—which even went along with the "My Heart Will Go On" crying in the shower.
- Self-Deprecation: Another one of his comedy staples. Witness his cameo as a service repairman in JewWario's Warion Saga:JW: What are you doing working for Nintendo?Sean: [sighs, shrugs] It was either this or stripping as the Kool-Aid Man◊. So you gonna let me in, or what?JW: Well sure, but...why aren't you in like, a uniform or something?Sean: It's Casual Friday! Be glad I'm even wearing pants.